Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Everyone...

I have to echo Scott's sentiments! I had a great time and it was my first meet. A short Saturdays stay of several hours due to family and work obligations, but what a great time with great people who share a long held interest (ok, obsession!). Count me in for next year too.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyX View Post
    Man I just wanted to introduce myself, Im ScottyX I was at Mego Meet 10 and I wanted to say that my family and myself really enjoyed meeting all of you. We had such a good time and plan to attend next year. This time we will stay at the hampton so as to not miss out on the after meet functions. You guy's are the best. Thank you....

Images
    Blog Entries
    Great to finally meet you in person after all our Facebook interactions!

Warm welcome to the Mego Museum. Glad you had a great time at the Meet, and my apologies if my multiple identities caused any confusion. 8)

Images
    It was a pleasure to finally put a face with the voice after our numerous phone conversations. Great to hear you and the family had a great time and look forward to seeing you all in 2015.
    It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Blog Entries
    Really nice to finally meet you Scott and I'm relieved to know you and the family had a good time, especially after the shaky start.

Like I said on Facebook Scott, I was sad not to have gotten to met you in person at MMX ( only figured out it was you by pictures on FB, after the meet, cause I saw who took the pics), that was one of my only regrets, but next year I will now have a the face and the name to make that happen!!

Images
    Glad you could come. (I had the table on the opposite corner of the back room.) Hope to see you next year!