Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mego Meet X for the Canadian Boy.

Images
    Glad you could make it and good meeting you. As others said you blended right in and enthusiasm like yours only adds to the already great atmosphere of the Meet.

Johnny I had so much fun talking, driving, eating, Drinking, and even getting the Sheetz with you!!

Keep intouch my friend,

Rob

Images
    Nice to finally meet you, sir. Great chatting with you, especially Saturday night when the tipsy woman and her dagger starring husband toddled by our patio. Apparently your sheer manliness was too much for either of them to take. I know it's a long trip from Vancouver, but I hope you'll come again some day.
    An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Images
    It was great to meet you Derek. Thanks for having my back with Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton on the patio. I really enjoyed our Breaking Bad discussion.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    It was great to meet you Derek. Thanks for having my back with Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton on the patio. I really enjoyed our Breaking Bad discussion.
    Kenny and Dolly - you're killing me, sir!
    An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Great pics. Wish I had taken more myself! Awesome meeting you!

Images
    Great meeting you too Chris!!

I have only been once...and I think I will plan on attending once again in 2015!

LOVE THEM MEGOS...AND ANYTHING STAR WARS!! Visit my web-site www.groovywizard.com

It was cool meeting and talking toys and joking around With ya for a few Johnny. Hope you got all those toys past customs without any worries.

Blog Entries
    It was a total blast to finally meet you sir, funny how we both had to be out of our native land to do so.