Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dida Had A Helluva Good Meet

I see three of the four displays I have coming in. I cannot wait to add them to my collection.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    Scott, I took a lot of pics of your amazing Dida Displays.
    I would be happy to forward them to you.

They are incredible works of art.
    I someday hope to have the space to own and display some of them.

It was great to meet you.

johnnyscott.jpg
    Last edited by Johnny; Jun 9, '14 at 6:05 PM.

you Sir, are a gentleman.
    Such kind words, and elegantly authored.
    It was a pleasure to have met you and build those Didas together. ;-)
    I'm super happy the shark survived checked luggage...wow I bet you were nervous!
    As commonly spoken after a good Meet - c'mon next next year, it can't get here fast enough.

Images
    Always great to see you Scott. I loved seeing all the Didas like that. Major Kudos.
    WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Images
    It will take some very large rez shots to really capture the high quality - and scale - of the playsets. Not just do they look professionally manufactured, but the sizes are shocking in person. A rough estimate would be 50% more volume than the Mego Enterprise. Truly pro level work.

Images
    Your MegoMeet appearances add something to every event. It's like having your Dad show up and telling you "Good Game, son" and then stepping up to the plate to send a few over the fence. You remind me of my enthusiasm for collecting Mego's and helping remind me that this hobby is a good one, meant to relive the joy of our youth. DidaDisplays embody that and seeing them all in one place is a complete nerdgasm. I hope to see you more often and I think your son would love it.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Delighted to finally meet you Scott!

The DIDA Display section was definitely a highlight of Mego Meet X, and it wouldn't have been the same without the co-founder/art director of the Mego Museum there.

Scott Thank you for the Kind Words... I showed the post to my Wife I think I almost saw a tear... Thanks Again!!! I will be in touch soon I looks like the Lost set may be a Christmas present for her this year.

he's a very friendly dude as was Fleshbot ...so many people, I know I will forget.

Scott, Just to make sure you know who I am when I want to order the POTA DIDA

Rob

Images
    Always a pleasure to see you, sir. I hope whomever ends up with the Sidekick Bus is very happy with it.
    An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"