Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh, FUDGE!

Images
    Blog Entries
    Ray, thanks for helping me finally complete my Medicom Gatchaman set! Great seeing you and the family as always.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AcroRay View Post
    So you know in advance, rounds are $3/ round this year and flavours are:

Chocolate
    Peanut Butter
    Dark Chocolate
    Butterscotch w/Heath bar pieces
    Vanilla Caramel

:-) YUM!

And THANK YOU!!

Collette
    Hi,stupid question.I am not familiar with the term round or rounds of Brownies. I'm assuming that they are baked in a 9" round pan?....thus the term "rounds"...but I don't know. Maybe this was a post for the regional differences thread,lol.

Images
    They are made in cupcake liners, and I presume set in a cupcake pan. The rounds are about 2 inches diameter and about an inch high, of pure, dense, sugary sweetness.

Quote Originally Posted by piecemaker View Post
    Hi,stupid question.I am not familiar with the term round or rounds of Brownies. I'm assuming that they are baked in a 9" round pan?....thus the term "rounds"...but I don't know. Maybe this was a post for the regional differences thread,lol.
    No, not a regional thing, a " Collette" thing

I've been making my fudge for 14 years every Christmas for my family and friends here for gifts. When doing up to 30 'baskets' of fudge and cookies, I try to find things to make it easier on me since I'm falling apart, LOL. SoI went from making sheet pans, to mini-loaves, because I would gave to cut less. Then I got the epiphany to make a batch in cupcake cups and have them cool in the pans that way. So it would be easier, no cutting, and could be handled and packed easier.

Each 'round' is between 1/3 & 1/4 pound, depending on the density of that type of fudge. If you ever want to try some, let me know!

LOL! Thanks Hulk

Images
    ^^^Thanks, i was curious,i had never heard that before. Great idea though and thanks for the offer but I am seriously trying to cut down on sugar.

I would eat like 2lbs of those at one time and go into sugar overload.