X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shazam7208
    Career Member
    • Oct 28, 2008

ID Help - Superqueens Supergirl / Blonde Batgirl

Hey guys....hoping someone may be able to help confirm if this is a Superqueens Supergirl or blonde Batgirl, she has pink lips and no bangs. She also has the "poseable" arms and legs that I have heard is consistent on all the Superqueens?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

• drquest
    ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
    • Apr 17, 2012

PM Ray, captact on here, he's the Superqueen expert.

I've had a few in the past, and the Ideal Misty's look pretty darn close to these.
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Retro shirts and stuff
    More retro shirts
    Stuff For Sale

Comment

• captact
      King of Super Queens!
      • Aug 19, 2007

Hi shazam7208,....im so sorry to say,..she is not a Super Queen by Ideal, but a Tressy doll, A Super Queen besides having painted pink lips, the hair MUST be parted in either the middle (Sears Batgirl) or side parted to the left (Supergirl), the body has a neck molded to the torso and not a head with a molded neck, if you know what i mean. Finally, a SQ besides having bendable elbows and knees thanks to a wire inside,...she must have on her right butt/hip the "Ideal Toy Corp" Logo along with a # M-12 1965 (date for the Ideal Misty doll). Hope this info helps,..sorry to have bust your bubble my friend....

Comment

• shazam7208
        Career Member
        • Oct 28, 2008

Thanks for the help guys...I knew it had similarities but I did also notice it didn't have a definitive part, but thought maybe it was because the hair was a bit of a mess. I haven't heard of a Tressy before. I will check her out thanks.

Thanks again!

Comment

• Actorman
          Museum Super Collector
          • Oct 4, 2010

This doll totally looks like Betty Draper from Mad Men. LOL!!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎