Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MEGO Logo T-shirts - Opinion needed ASAP

Images
    I prefer the distressed version.

distressed in grey please.

Images
    Thanks for all the input. After a close vote, I ended up with the Regular non-distressed version and a 9 inch circle. All the shirts will be white, and I will bring a variety of sizes to MegoMeet. A couple of weeks later (after sufficient recovery time), I will take inventory and offer the rest to the community.

Personally I was leaning towards the distressed, but I think either will work. There have been lots of MC logo style merchandise in the past, so I hope this will be a hit. Otherwise I will have a new plethora of sleep shirts and my family will be getting these for the next few years as gifts.

Images
    distressed one!

Images
    After sweating it out a bit over whether the manufacturer of the shirts would come through (an email about how the order management system was hosed didn't help), I took possession of my inventory of NON-DISTRESSED shirts tonight. Otherwise I would have been scrambling to put together a table full of stuff people have seen too much already!

Now just how many shirts I can fit in a checked bag is my only major dilemma! See you all in Wheeling!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Now just how many shirts I can fit in a checked bag is my only major dilemma! See you all in Wheeling!
    See you tomorrow night, Paul!
    An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Images
    Looking forward to it my friend!

PS - the answer to the question is 75, not including the 2 I brought for myself in my personal bag.

Images
    For those that missed out, I have created a Sales post in the Marketplace...

http://megomuseum.com/community/show...certain-sizes)

Hulk they are awesome!! just wore mine yesterday

Images
    Really glad to hear the positive feedback. I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out and might try another style if these do well enough. I'm thinking OFFICIAL World's Greatest Super-Heroes Logo. Another simple yet classic style.