Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Donkey Hoatie
    Supporter of Silliness
    • Jun 20, 2007

Between my two younger brothers and I, we had all of these on the list, except the TV Action set. I'd quibble about the order of some of them, but the only one I feel got shortchanged by not making the list was the set with the jeep that held a canoe and tent and included a Native American character, Hawk. Way better than the rescue helicopter, in my opinion. Oh, and there was a different boat set that included a shark. A shark! The nautical Adventure People were a big hit in my household. Totally made bath time much more enjoyable.

Comment

• brannon86
      Museum Super Collector
      • Jul 20, 2007

Cool, I had 10 and 8, but I had many other small sets, like the construction crew, the motocross team, the scuba divers, the indy car. Loved them all. The FP AP have stood the test of time for sure....

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
        Persistent Member
        • Mar 1, 2005

I absolutely adore this line of toys, one of my all time favorites. Many, many hours were spent playing with these toys when I was a kid. And I know people laugh at this, but I loved that TV news van set, it was one of my favorite playsets when I was a kid. Though I admit that the Micronauts and Star Wars figures often wound up taking many a joyride in that van, lol.

Great article!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎