Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GaryPlaysWithDolls
    Mighty Man/Monster Maker
    • Aug 14, 2007

I don't think my wife would let me have a six-foot-tall Mego! I thought somebody said the movie versions were off limits. Dr. Doom could come with a scarred face. Did he ever have a different look?

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
    https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Yes, he had a more medieval look in his first appearance.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Scousebadger
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2, 2012

Loki.
        Dark Phoenix
        Enchantress
        Executioner

Comment

• Remco Monster
          GLOWS in the Dark!
          • May 3, 2006

Electro
          Rhino

Comment

• LonnieFisher
            Eloquent Member
            • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by melkorjunior
            A Harry Osborn would definitely go nicely with the Peter Parker figure we're getting. But then I'd want Gwen, MJ and Flash to go with them--not to mention JJJ--and unfortunately that's not going to happen. (Though technically speaking Flash is Venom now, so maybe they could squeeze him into a set with a black-costumed Spidey?)

If they went with Mego Goblin, a Norman head, and a Harry head instead of a modern Goblin to round out the set I would at least want a Goblin outfit instead of a civilian outfit for Harry to wear. One costumed character and two civilians just seems a bit unbalanced. Of course they could skip Norman and just give us Harry. Or they could always give us the Mego Goblin with three extra heads and outfits instead of two--there's nothing in the contract preventing them from throwing in extra heads and outfits as long as they're all the same character. So, Mego Goblin, modern Goblin head and outfit, Norman head and outfit, Harry head and outfit? And a glider and pumpkin bombs and razor bats? Maybe?

Whether or not Harry and Norman, who were each the Green Goblin at some point, could both therefore be considered to be the same character under the license terms would be an interesting test of the license.
            We could also get a Bart Hamilton head with the Goblin set.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
              Eloquent Member
              • Jan 19, 2008

I'd like to see a Green Goblin set with the original Mego version, a comic accurate costume and a head with a cloth hood with wire to pose it, and either a Norman Osborn with a green business suit or Harry Osborn with a button-up, purple with black pinstriped shirt and blue pants and "Penguin style" shoes. Broom glider with stand and bat look glider with hooks to attach string for "flying" and a loaded Bag-of-tricks. That would be awesome!
              Also a flesh color body, not green. (Green body was a mistake for the character in the first place.)
              Last edited by LonnieFisher; Jul 7, '14, 1:01 PM.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                Eloquent Member
                • Jan 19, 2008

I'd like to see a Lizard set with the original Mego figure, a comic accurate Romita version, and Curt with Lab coat and some lab equipment and maybe some little lizards and snakes and an alligator. The Lizard arm should attach to a partial arm on the body.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Jan 19, 2008

Punisher "Mego style" Blue jumpsuit with white details and an M16 and pistol with holster.(#129 look) War Zone Style and a happy Frank Castle, pre-Punisher head with picture of his family and newspaper clipping of obituaries. Lots of guns and grenades and stuff like that in the pack.

Comment

• huedell
                    Museum Ball Eater
                    • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker
                    Electro
                    Rhino
                    Those are my 2 favorite Marvel villains (direct result of my Bakshi love).

I don't think anyone less than Bronze Age green jump-suited Red Skull and Dr. Doom should be made, but, hey, if they get past those two--why not Rhino/Electro? They have a bit of ASM2 steam, maybe.
                    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• MIB41
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Sep 25, 2005

I would freak to have a well made Mysterio figure. Just no rubber balls for the head.

Comment

• Toystasher
                        • Jul 18, 2014

Loki, Red Skull, Dr. Doom, Mandarin

Comment

• ZombieJimC
                          Persistent Member
                          • Mar 12, 2014

Thanos
                          Grim Reaper
                          Ultron
                          Taskmaster

Comment

• plaztekman
                            Career Member
                            • Apr 27, 2008

I hope they produce the villains just like the heroes. After the first run of Spidey, Cap, Thor and Wolverine, each should get his own enemy. A vintage-looking Mego or repro with an added head, costume and accessories for the modern era. (I can do without an alter ego) They could package it in slightly smaller box and price around $35-$45.

1. Green Goblin (Repro of orignal packaged with some really cool upgrades, new head, costume and his bat-flyer)
                            2. Red Skull (Vintage-looking would be the Nazi green coveralls packed with a more detailed head and outfit ( I'm thinking a Hydra dress uniform)
                            3. Loki
                            4. Sabretooth

No real thoughts on the look of the last 2 but would def need to compliment vintage and modern looks
                            Check out my photoblog: http://megomuseum.com/community/blog...773-plaztekman

Comment

• plaztekman
                              Career Member
                              • Apr 27, 2008

....and then.....

Back the vintage heroes , secret identities and modern versions:

Iron Man
                              Falcon
                              FF (They really don't need secret identities, but it would be cool to have a Johnny Storm, an "invisible" Invisible Woman, some stretched out arms and neck for Reed and a bigger-badder Thing with an overcoat, hat and glasses.

.....and then.....

Single Figures with limited accessories:

Doc Doom
                              Silver Surfer
                              Namor

....oops.....I got carried away. my bad
                              Last edited by plaztekman; Jul 27, '14, 8:55 PM.
                              Check out my photoblog: http://megomuseum.com/community/blog...773-plaztekman

Comment

• ovenmitt
                                Persistent Member
                                • May 26, 2009

I REALLY want GREEN GOBLIN my FAVORITE Spidey and even Marvel all around villain!

Mego Green Goblin w/ repro box
                                UPDATED Green Goblin with DARK PURPLE instead of pink costume and DARKER GREEN skin! Glider included!
                                Norman Osborn alter ego. Business suit

*I guess Classic 80s Hobgoblin costume cannot be used because Hobgoblin and Green Goblin are 2 characters and license restrictions permits 1 character per set!

*Would Jean Grey as Marvel Girl, Phoenix, and Dark Phoenix be allowed or is that 3 characters even though same person?

*Or like 3 different females have been Spider-Woman?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎