• Mar 7, 2004

Nicely done Mark! It fits!

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Timothy2251
      Jerks beef with Ten Bears
      • Mar 15, 2008

After watching the Truck Turner clip MysteryWho posted, it occurs to me the Dominic Nitro figure HAS to have Fist Fighter action of some sort. If Brick's more a lover than a fighter, it's up to his best buddy DOMINIC NITRO (name like that deserves all caps, and explosions!) to lay down the LAW to ALL the suckas! (cue 70's "wha-ka-chika" action music).

Also we need Dominic's sister CLEOPATRA NITRO (all caps, more explosions) to show Dominic and Brick "how it's done, fool!"
      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• vulcan2074
        Live Long and Prosper
        • Mar 23, 2008

Those are some top notch names.
        Sammy

Comment

• MysteryWho
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 16, 2008

Originally posted by Timothy2251
          After watching the Truck Turner clip MysteryWho posted, it occurs to me the Dominic Nitro figure HAS to have Fist Fighter action of some sort. If Brick's more a lover than a fighter, it's up to his best buddy DOMINIC NITRO (name like that deserves all caps, and explosions!) to lay down the LAW to ALL the suckas! (cue 70's "wha-ka-chika" action music).

Also we need Dominic's sister CLEOPATRA NITRO (all caps, more explosions) to show Dominic and Brick "how it's done, fool!"
          Yeah, I imagine Brick is more the smooth talker, Dominic provides the beat down. Unless you mess with Brick's hair. Then he goes wild!
          I love the fist fighter idea! And Nitro's sister is the Pam Grier of the gang! Could Donte Inferno be Nitro's arch-nemesis perhaps?
          How about a spin off where the mysterious Guy Karate recruits Brick for his international clothing spy agency?
          And what kind of short does Nitro roll in? Is it an El Camino? So many possibilities!
          Last edited by MysteryWho; May 11, '14, 6:06 PM.

Comment

• Wee67
            Museum Correspondent
            • Apr 2, 2002

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
            I thought mine were clever until I read those! Not a bad one in the bunch.
            I thought the same thing! I even had trouble narrowing it down to one entry. I love Dominic Nitro. It even makes fore a good action figure name.
            WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎