Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jreinhardt
    • May 10, 2007

is there a list of twelve inch megos?

I have spiderman and hulk both 12 inches tall. I have seen Superman and Batman with magnets on their hands and feet and also a Christopher Reeves Superman in twelve inches.

I tend to collect vintage GIJoes, and love the scale over the 8 inch selection what other twelve inch figures were made?

Currently I have been tracking down CaptainAction from playing mantis, and the Round2 set. The set from Round 2 were the basic avengers so my hulk fits right in there, but I would like to expand my megos in the bigger scale.
  • justzeg18
    Career Member
    • May 5, 2003

there is a side menu that lists the characters made in that scale along w/ the pertinent info.

Unfortunately, there wasn't a superman w/ magnets, just batman and robin.

Comment

• ScottA
      Original Member
      • Jun 25, 2001

There are 12" Star Trek, Buck Rogers, Black Hole, Captain America, Jor-El, General Zod, Lex Luthor, Robin. A lot of them are shown in the Mego galleries.
      sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• jreinhardt
        • May 10, 2007

I must have been mistaken about the superman magnetic. But can someone explain to me the fly away action?

Comment

• scoth70
          Persistent Member
          • Oct 17, 2008

fly away action is a small plastic mechanism that fits on the figures back.. then you fix up a sort of nylon type line included in the box .. say between two trees then it allows the figure to be hooked onto it and he slides along it ..just like a zip wire line ride

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎