X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mahseer
    Museum Super Collector
    • Sep 21, 2012

Type S legs

I've seen comments about the legs being uneven. I've found that this is simply a matter of the calf peg not being pushed all the way up into the thigh. You may need to push quite hard to get it in there or even apply a little heat. When everything is put together right, nothing should be uneven.
  • David Lee
    The Fix-it-up Chappie
    • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by mahseer
    I've seen comments about the legs being uneven. I've found that this is simply a matter of the calf peg not being pushed all the way up into thigh You may need to push quite hard to get it in there or even apply a little heat. When everything is put together right, nothing should be uneven.
    What! You mean those wonderful, diligent Chinese workers may have not pushed them in all them way? This is an outrage!... Ok so sarcasm aside, Mahseer is right...that last little snap of the knee joint is sometimes not all the way accomplished(even though it looks like it is). I have run into this on the Henshin figures. A little heat will make it easier, hair dryer 25-30 secs and voila...

Dave

Comment

• hedrap
      Permanent Member
      • Feb 10, 2009

I'd recommend someone either do a video or put some pics up, just to kill this issue.

Comment

• David Lee
        The Fix-it-up Chappie
        • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by hedrap
        I'd recommend someone either do a video or put some pics up, just to kill this issue.
        I'll try to that this weekend... good call...

Dave

Comment

• Iron Mego
          Wake Up Heavy
          • Jan 31, 2010

Since you've been so adamant about this I tried again, and I got them to be much more even than they had been.
          Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Iron Mego
            Wake Up Heavy
            • Jan 31, 2010

And for me, it wasn't the calf, but the hip connections. All the right legs on mine weren't pushed all the way in.
            Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎