Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why could't FTC make the Great White Shark?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vinny0026
    Year Five!!
    • Jan 26, 2012

[QUOTE=scott metzger;1161217]
    Originally posted by Bronxboykev
    I have wanted a Mego scaled seahorse since the days of Mego. Something like that could easily be hollow/rotocast to save on materials cost. And we have re-use: a different color for Aquaman, Aqualad and even Mera if she gets made (Wouldn't that make a cool gift pack? All three with their rides?)
    I agree with you Scott - would be great idea
    and switch the colors to make 3 different horses
    "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

• scott metzger
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 9, 2007

I live in Florida, on the coast; the beachside has dozens of shell/gift shops, and, in the 45+ years I've been here, I've never found a plastic sea horse the right size for the 8" figures. FTC makes something like that, and I'll get them for the FTC figures, three more for my custom figures, and I might just make a couple generic Atlanteans to justify buying a couple more.

Back to the subject at hand, though, I never got the original set; saw it in Fields department store once, but never wound up asking for it for my birthday or from Santa. It's not worth the price to try to snag the original, but a new version would be more than welcome. And I wouldn't have a problem with them using the same sized shark for chomping on the Adam West figure; that was a big can of Bat spray, so he should be able to handle it.
      Last edited by scott metzger; Sep 16, '14, 2:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎