Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Starroid Raiders Dagon
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 28, 2013

Canadian folks who havent got them yet (like me), might want to order from Expert Comics. They have free shipping in Canada for orders over $100.00

Comment

• ovenmitt
      Persistent Member
      • May 26, 2009

Holy Delivery, Batman! Got 2 SETS of Batman 66 figures today! A neighbor brought the box to me because FedEx delivered to her house accidentally! Anyway, these are BEST FTC and Batman figures yet! Love the likenesses, costumes, and packaging! Waited since April 16, 2013 when FTC licenses were announced but I have waited over 40 YEARS for true Batman TV action figures with actors' likenesses! Thank goodness Yvonne Craig Batgirl signed on, can you imagine without Batgirl! Bring on Series 2! Cannot wait for West Bruce Wayne, Ward Dick Grayson, Meredith Penguin, and Price Egghead! Mad Hatter and Mr Freeze! FTC says all 3 Catwoman actresses are planned! I want all Bat villians! Supporting cast, too! Holy shelf space, Batman!

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
        • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by ovenmitt
        holy delivery, batman! Got 2 sets of batman 66 figures today! A neighbor brought the box to me because fedex delivered to her house accidentally! Anyway, these are best ftc and batman figures yet! Love the likenesses, costumes, and packaging! Waited since april 16, 2013 when ftc licenses were announced but i have waited over 40 years for true batman tv action figures with actors' likenesses! Thank goodness yvonne craig batgirl signed on, can you imagine without batgirl! Bring on series 2! Cannot wait for west bruce wayne, ward dick grayson, meredith penguin, and price egghead! Mad hatter and mr freeze! Ftc says all 3 catwoman actresses are planned! I want all bat villians! Supporting cast, too! Holy shelf space, batman!
        someone is excited )))

Comment

• phil
          Persistent Member
          • May 11, 2007

My set arrived today. Are they perfect? No. They look great and are lots of fun. Five year old me would have loved these figures. The part of me that is still five years old loves them. Looking forward to Series Two and the accessory set.

Comment

• PengyForMayor
            • Jun 3, 2014

I know there is a picture floating around of the original MEGO Batman and Robin figures in the Mattel 1966 Batmobile but has anyone tried putting the FTC '66 figures inside it?

I'm debating buying one to try this but if someone has done it already I'd love to read some feedback and see pictures.

Any help is appreciated.

Comment

• mego maniac mark
              Career Member
              • Aug 3, 2010

I tried it, and squeezed them in. Its just a tad too small. I might have taken there boots off, don't remember lol
              mego's befo ho's

Comment

• PengyForMayor
                • Jun 3, 2014

Originally posted by mego maniac mark
                I tried it, and squeezed them in. Its just a tad too small. I might have taken there boots off, don't remember lol
                I knew it'd be too small to be in scale, but do they even fit inside? A picture of them sitting the best can with or without the boots would be appreciated.

The original MEGO Batmobile was smaller than this one, surely it could be passable? I know the guy who put the old MEGO figures in it popped the steering wheel off.

Comment

• mego maniac mark
                  Career Member
                  • Aug 3, 2010

They can fit. One issue is the seatbelts. I did not unsnap them when I fitted them. Try it out for the fun of it
                  mego's befo ho's

Comment

• PengyForMayor
                    • Jun 3, 2014

Originally posted by mego maniac mark
                    They can fit. One issue is the seatbelts. I did not unsnap them when I fitted them. Try it out for the fun of it
                    Well I found Walmart has it for 10 bucks cheaper than ToyRUS and Target and I'm sure I can return it in store if needed.

I don't have a problem taking the seat belts out even if it would help with fitting them in better. I'm just worried having their heads so much higher than the windshields it'll bother me.

I always worry I'll buy it and then FTC will announce one.

Comment

• mego maniac mark
                      Career Member
                      • Aug 3, 2010

The car is a beauty. Worth getting IMO. Their heads will be higher than the windshield ,just like the mego batmobile.
                      mego's befo ho's

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
                        Career Member
                        • Nov 22, 2011

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                        The Batman sculpt looks bang-on to me, but I don't have the figure so maybe it looks different in person.

As for the screen-printed batsignal, they've done this with the 1st Batman Mego wave as well. I can understand why it might miff some people because it's technically not a replica of the original, but I love it. It looks perfect and we don't have to worry about the glue eventually drying and the signal falling off and getting lost. I see it as an improvement on the original design.
                        the bad part of screen printed logos is, if you stretch the material, it tears the logo. :::sad face:::
                        "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎