X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cockyhoskins
    Career Member
    • Jan 13, 2009

Flash Gordon coming to the big screen

"Star Trek 3" scribes J.D. Payne and Patrick McKay will work from a treatment by George Nolfi to write the script.
  • johnmiic
    Adrift
    • Sep 6, 2002

This is very interesting also because it mentions The Micronauts feature film and word that project has been very quiet.

Comment

• classicgalacticalover
      • Feb 19, 2010

I really like the 80"s movie but I really love the animated series from the 70's. If treated with some respect (unlike the Syfy's dreadful version) I'm all for it.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
        HULK SMASH!
        • Apr 3, 2010

Been hoping for another big screen Flash Gordon movie for years. The potential is enormous if the film makers handle it correctly.
        PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• kingdom warrior
          OH JES!!
          • Jul 21, 2005

I'm hoping they do something Retro-Modern where they they do a throw back to the serial but modern. If they do something that's Politically correct....I'll pass, the Tv series from a few years ago was an embarrassment........
          Last edited by kingdom warrior; Apr 25, '14, 7:06 PM.

Comment

• Hedji
            Citizen of Gotham
            • Nov 17, 2012

^YES!!! Precisely this. I'll be perfectly honest, you know who they should get to direct?

George Lucas.

The man originally wanted to do Flash Gordon, but couldn't get the rights. I'd love to see Lucas do it now. It would somehow be fitting. I'm sure many who dislike his modern style would disagree with me, but I still think the man understands how to have fun with cinema.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎