Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to MM Trading Cards - How do I get started?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mpramuk
    Museum Patron
    • Nov 24, 2007

New to MM Trading Cards - How do I get started?

Longtime Mego fan with over 100 figures and 12 different playsets. Love this site! Just discovering the Mego Museum trading cards. I have just 1 (Cornelius) but would like to put together the full set at least for Star Trek, PotA and Action Jackson as these are the figs I collect.

So how do I get started if I have none to trade? I can offer Topps PotA and Battlestar Galactica cards but no MM cards.

Thanks. Again, LOVE the site!
    Last edited by mpramuk; Apr 25, '14, 1:31 PM.
    Looking for redhead AJ heads (or figures) - both bearded & clean shaven (I'm trying to complete all the variations).
    Also seeking: 1 blue Soldier Ape glove, 1 General Ape boot, sun reflector from PotA Fortress playset.
  • ubermanx
    Career Member
    • Jul 3, 2013

PM me your address and I'll send you a whack of duplicates I have. That should get you started.

- Marty

Comment

• mpramuk
      Museum Patron
      • Nov 24, 2007

Thanks for the help, Marty!!

If anyone else has any tips or advice please let me know!
      Looking for redhead AJ heads (or figures) - both bearded & clean shaven (I'm trying to complete all the variations).
      Also seeking: 1 blue Soldier Ape glove, 1 General Ape boot, sun reflector from PotA Fortress playset.

Comment

• jwyblejr
        galactic yo-yo
        • Apr 6, 2006

Just post what you need here. Most will be able to hook you up.

Comment

• mpramuk
          Museum Patron
          • Nov 24, 2007

Thanks, jwyblejr. Will do!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎