X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gorn Captain
    Invincible Ironing Man
    • Feb 28, 2008

Covering my groin...

I used to wear them a lot (curved brim). Last time was when I traveled throught the States in 2006. I wore my lucky cap every day, which I had bought on my first day in Flagstaff Arizona National Park.
    When I got home in Belgium, the first day back, a big gust of wind blew it off, never to be seen again! Gone, lucky cap. Some neighbor must have found it in his yard and thrown it in the bin...

These days, I often wear hats. It rains a lot in Belgium, so they come in handy.
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Bruce Banner
      HULK SMASH!
      • Apr 3, 2010

Classic curved brim, always. Prefer the flexfit caps.
      PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• ubermanx
        Career Member
        • Jul 3, 2013

I wear my baseball hat like a baseball player playing baseball does, hand curved brim and facing forward. Any other method urks me. I intentionally peel the stickers off and roll the brim of any hat my two stepsons leave lying around in inappropriate spots in the house (ie on the kitchen table). Maybe it's the military training in me but I FREAK when someone enters a restaurant/dining room/kitchen/bar/pub with a hat on let alone wears it at the table or places it on the table. That would have cost you a stern chat with the Regimental Sergeant Major and a round of drinks afterwards ...

guy-too-dumb-to-use-hat-to-block-sun_zpse824b49f.jpg

- Marty

Comment

• Red Hulk
          Career Member
          • Dec 19, 2012

I don't wear one.

Comment

• Bionicfanboy66
            Career Member
            • Jul 30, 2012

Curved brim with the Seahawks Superbowl champions logo facing forward. Any other way is disrespectful in my book.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎