X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

The Peter outfit is perfect.
    Last edited by LonnieFisher; Jul 9, '14, 5:16 PM.

Comment

• tllgn
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 6, 2010

I just hope that the spidey heads & peter head are not done like Pike ,Picard or the mirror-mirror figures-all
      painted,i would rather see them done more like the first 15 emce star trek figures. more like classic mego paint
      jobs.

Comment

• FamousCoversFan
        • May 18, 2014

Could Ant-Man be a possibility for 2015? He is getting his own movie after all... probably the best time ever to make such a figure.
        Classic Ant-Man with a Hank Pym and Yellowjacket outfit and a Scott Lang extra head. Ow and of course ants as accessories.

Comment

• DSTZach
          Museum Super Collector
          • Mar 1, 2012

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
          Will the repro box include the correct insert? And any chance the box could be the 'Electric Company' version?
          It will likely not be a 100% accurate repro box, since it won't have the Mego logo or anything, as far as I know, so I doubt it will say Electric Company, and I don't know if there will be an insert. Perhaps Doc can weigh in.

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
          Agree, the Peter head and clothes are the only thing they nailed in this set. Have to wonder how well this will sell if it comes out in October or so around the same time the first Superman wave or something similar comes from FTC. For the price of one figure and 2 suits from Diamond, you can get three figures MOC from FTC.
          Well, two suits, two heads and a lot of accessories and interchangeable parts. There's also a retrospective booklet. But aside from the fact that they're both Mego-inspired products, they're not really similar. Besides the price point and our set's emphasis on customizability and play features, Spider-Man and Superman are pretty different. They may be their respective companies' flagship characters, but I'm not sure how much their fan bases overlap.

Maybe a Mego collector on a limited budget will have to choose between them, but we expect to sell this set to a lot of Spider-Man fans who aren't necessarily Mego collectors, and it also makes for a pretty cool gift idea.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎