X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by jwyblejr
    I just realized something in that picture of DC bad guys. Grodd is creepy with that grin.
    "Right turn, Clyde."

Comment

• Chris
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 23, 2009

Love them!
      Close one. I was just getting ready to make a Scarecrow after not seeing him pictured on the card.
      If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• scott metzger
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by JediJaida
        What really creeped me out about Ra's appearance was the complete lack of eyebrows! Made him seem like he was completely inhuman.
        Yes, finally someone did Ra's correctly! It was either O'Neil or Adams themselves who commented that he was deliberately drawn without brows to make him look more exotic. This is definitely the most dead on Ra's head ever made, and captures exactly what the creators intended.

The Scarecrow is well done, and I can see it as a more detailed Challenge of the Superfriends version in addition to the comics reference given, but I do wonder if it will really fit well with the rest of the line thus far. Not that some Mego figures didn't have great, detailed sculpts (Mego GA is still the best version of the character's noggin ever done), but the kind of detailing here is something we don't see in a lot of the Megos, or even the new figures being made by FTC. Not a deal breaker for me, though; I can't seriously see me passing on any of these.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎