X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VinMan
    Career Member Mego Maniac
    • Sep 6, 2012

Action Jackson / Captain Eagle

Until I found the Museum I never knew what the "real" Action Jackson looked like. As a child I had "AJ" who hung out with Robin as the younger guys on my superhero team. What I actually had was a "Captain Eagle" figure. I have always thought of him as AJ....

What can anyone tell me about Captain Eagle? I can't find anything at all about him.....
  • jds1911a1
    Alan Scott is the best GL
    • Aug 8, 2007

he was produced by the same factory as the AJ unifroms and was sold as an alternate when AJ wasn't around I've seen box sets with AJ uniforms and capt eagle together

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

"Captain Eagle is an 8 inch knockoff marked only "Made in Hong Kong". He came in a plastic header bag. He is an interesting figure with a decent amount of poseability and is along the same lines as Mego's Action Jackson. He came with a light blue nylon jumpsuit, white belt, and white or black boots. He is made of relatively cheap plastic and can fit fine in any standard 8 inch action figure uniforms. Captain Eagle was found being sold off with leftover packages of Action Jackson sets during Mego Corp's demise. "... http://megolike.com/capteagle.htm
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡