Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Vision has been cast in Avengers AoU (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

The Vision has been cast in Avengers AoU (spoilers)

Given his previous role in the Marvel cinematic universe... kind of gives us an idea of the direction they are moving in with the character and his previous incarnation.

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!
  • Gorn Captain
    Invincible Ironing Man
    • Feb 28, 2008

He certainly has the right look for it. I think he'll do well.

Now all they have to do is change the costume to fifty shades of grey, really sucking all the color out of it.
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• samurainoir
      Eloquent Member
      • Dec 26, 2006

I do like that they are creating their own version based on an already established "character" in the current Marvel Cinematic Universe continuity. They are bringing the feel of Marvel Comics without being slavish to it.

It's a natural evolution of the character. Although it might poke holes in my theory that Ultron evolves out of JARVIS, or perhaps it strengthens it?
      My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• johnmiic
        Adrift
        • Sep 6, 2002

If he's going to play it as an android they certainly don't have to have him "flesh" colored. The vision costume might not make the cut but he doesn't have to use a human color scheme. They'll probably mute the colors but he's probably going to stand out.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎