X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegoCapnMike
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 22, 2012

Okay, what am I missing here?

Wasn't sure if this fits better here or in the auction watch, but...

I bought this on a buy it now. My question is, I am never this luck so what am I missing that kept this inure from being sold before I found it? Slight run in the tights is really all I see wrong. I'll slap some vintage boots on there and he's done. Is there something I am missing here that warrants the not being sold right away?

http://http://www.ebay.com/itm/111319642157?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1497.l2649
    Looking for:

--Lion Rock "Mr Rock's" shoes/ boots (these may also be the same as the lion rock monster line boots)

--Mystery Astronaught
  • HapSlash
    Tribal Witchdoctor
    • Nov 18, 2009

I had seen that listing... While I felt that the price was good, I had no need for one more Superman in my collection with a very obvious flaw. That and I had to replace the tires on my car this last month, so that didn't help much either.
    ALL HAIL MING!

A slapped together sample of my work:
    HapSlash's Image Slideshow

Comment

• Bronxboykev
      Permanent Member
      • Mar 7, 2011

Nothing... Be happy you got a great deal lol... I know what you mean though sometimes the deal is too good you question your purchase... Good get. Slap some boots on him and display him proudly!!!

Comment

• MegoCapnMike
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 22, 2012

Well, that all makes me feel better at least. Couldn't really afford it right now, but it was just too good a deal. Been trying to pay off credit cards, but I had to dust one off for the deal here. May not be perfect, but I'm happy with it I think.
        Looking for:

--Lion Rock "Mr Rock's" shoes/ boots (these may also be the same as the lion rock monster line boots)

--Mystery Astronaught

Comment

• HapSlash
          Tribal Witchdoctor
          • Nov 18, 2009

That's all that really matters in the end. I've let stuff go by that was a real steal, but then snatched up other things that were overpriced, just because the need won over. For instance, once I paid way too much for a regular old Spider-man, simply because I liked the way the pattern was aligned on his suit.
          ALL HAIL MING!

A slapped together sample of my work:
          HapSlash's Image Slideshow

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎