FTC Limited Edition DC 2-Packs

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
    • Feb 27, 2014

The set of all 5 2-packs are no longer available on the site, and neither is the Batman and Robin 2 pack.

Comment

• huedell
      Museum Ball Eater
      • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
      FTC signing up The Farrow to do the sculpts is a game-changer.
      THAT is cool. I recognize that name because it stuck with me due to how accurate some of his sculpts (particularly Chris Reeve) are. Has he done all the DC stuff so far (Batman '66 as well as the WGSH-related stuff?) And is he signed up for sure to do the whole rest of the modern-WGSH?
      "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by huedell
        THAT is cool. I recognize that name because it stuck with me due to how accurate some of his sculpts (particularly Chris Reeve) are. Has he done all the DC stuff so far (Batman '66 as well as the WGSH-related stuff?) And is he signed up for sure to do the whole rest of the modern-WGSH?
        I believe he did the 66 sculpts as well as the Gordon, Ras and Scarecrow sculpts for the Batman Wave 4 figures. Of course he also did the KISS sculpts.

I assume he will be doing all the sculpts for the 'new' figures, at least I hope so.

Comment

• huedell
          Museum Ball Eater
          • Dec 31, 2003

I believe he did the 66 sculpts as well as the Gordon, Ras and Scarecrow sculpts for the Batman Wave 4 figures. Of course he also did the KISS sculpts.

I assume he will be doing all the sculpts for the 'new' figures, at least I hope so.
          Dang---it's not like I ever had a problem with any of the recent FTC sculpts... but still cool to know he's likely taking on the DC heroes and villains in the Mego-style that have yet to be done. I imagine he's the perfect guy for the job, and has some original WGSH in his personal collection, or that level of "fan" appreciation investment in the work, and, as said earlier, talented too..
          "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• EatTheseCrackersAgain
            • May 16, 2014

The set of all 5 2-packs are no longer available on the site, and neither is the Batman and Robin 2 pack.
            I'm too late! Did anyone order an extra set they would be willing to part with?

Comment

• Marathon Runner
              • May 9, 2014

Looks like the Batman / Joker 2 pack finally sold out. The site has 3 remaining

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

I'm a bit disappointed that Batman/Catwoman 2-pack hasn't sold better. I thought the card design with the comic cover looked much better than the others, was hoping they would use it in future 2-packs. If they decide to do 2-packs for the 66 series there's a ton of classic 60s Batman covers they could pull from.

Comment

• warlock664
                  Persistent Member
                  • Feb 15, 2009

I'm a bit disappointed that Batman/Catwoman 2-pack hasn't sold better. I thought the card design with the comic cover looked much better than the others, was hoping they would use it in future 2-packs. If they decide to do 2-packs for the 66 series there's a ton of classic 60s Batman covers they could pull from.
                  I wouldn't think comic covers would work as well with '66 TV 2-packs, though. Photos from the show of the actors would seem to be the way to go.
                  I call for a "Surf's Up! Joker's Under" Batman/Joker 2-pack with surf boards and shorts!

Comment

• jeffbearco
                    Persistent Member
                    • Mar 27, 2011

Do you think we will eventually see Superman/Clark Kent and Wonder Woman/Diana Prince 2 packs? My Batman/Bruce Wayne 2 pack looks lonely on the shelf.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• Marathon Runner
                      • May 9, 2014

Finally all two packs sold out. Still can't believe it took over 3 months http://figurestoycompany.com/8inchli...two-packs.aspx

I think the Superman/Clark and Wonder Woman/Diana are great ideas for future 2packs. They could easily add in Robin/Dick Grayson since the series 2 hasn't sold out.

Series 1, 3, and two packs sold out. I would have thought Batman 66 would sell out quickly. I wonder how Series 2 and Titans waves are doing?

Comment

• Vinny0026
                        Year Five!!
                        • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by Marathon Runner
                        Finally all two packs sold out. Still can't believe it took over 3 months http://figurestoycompany.com/8inchli...two-packs.aspx

I think the Superman/Clark and Wonder Woman/Diana are great ideas for future 2packs. They could easily add in Robin/Dick Grayson since the series 2 hasn't sold out.

Series 1, 3, and two packs sold out. I would have thought Batman 66 would sell out quickly. I wonder how Series 2 and Titans waves are doing?

I think the made more of 66 series 1 - than they did of the wave 3 and titans. So that could have something to do with it.
                        but I'm sure at some point it will sell out as well
                        "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by jeffbearco
                          Do you think we will eventually see Superman/Clark Kent and Wonder Woman/Diana Prince 2 packs? My Batman/Bruce Wayne 2 pack looks lonely on the shelf.

JeffBearCO

Not at the Moment on the two you mentioned above but your Batman/Bruce Wayne may have some new company soon!

Comment

• ovenmitt
                            Persistent Member
                            • May 26, 2009

Batgirl/Barbara Gordon?

Comment

• jayraytee
                              Career Member
                              • May 27, 2011

Originally posted by Marathon Runner
                              Yeah but if the majority of people already bought those figures in the regular Batman line, then nobody was buying them just for the figures. It was only people that wanted the special limited edition two pack card and figures to display or whatever. Thats the reason I didn't buy any of them, I couldn't spend the extra for figures I already bought. The limited edition thing didn't push me to buy.
                              My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• Boxheadman
                                • Jul 24, 2014

Toycade is carrying a limited supply of the 1/100 2-packs. Same price as FTC when they were in stock. http://www.toycade.com/category-s/18...how=100&page=1

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎