X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

Diamond Select Monsters

The new Previews catalog from Diamond Comic Distributors is in comic shops now, and it's chock-full of upcoming items from Diamond Select Toys! Marvel, TMNT, Kill Bill, Batman, Godzilla, Universal Monsters and the films of Kevin Smith all make their debuts this month, with products ranging from figu

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

That new Creature is the best one ever done IMO...beats the Sideshow version by a mile. It's got the perfect sculpt along with tons of articulation that's well hidden.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
      Invincible Ironing Man
      • Feb 28, 2008

Great sculpt and texture on the Creature.
      But I already have about ten versions of this guy. My Lagoon runneth over...

Ghidorah looks pretty cool, though...
      "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

That Van Helsing reminds me a bit of Sir Laurence Oliver's version from the 79 Dracula. Maybe it's him younger, and more steampunk. That Creature is sweet, and I like the Son of Frankenstein monster too.
        sigpic

Comment

• Gorn Captain
          Invincible Ironing Man
          • Feb 28, 2008

I wish they'd sell Frankenstein lab equipment separately.
          It would be really great to build your own lab, with all the technical bits.

Or maybe include part of a lab with each figure, so you collect them all to build an entire lab (maybe a line-up of Frankenstein, Pretorius, Ygor, Monster and Bride).
          "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
            Mighty Man/Monster Maker
            • Aug 14, 2007

Neat vanhelsing.

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
            https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

• mazinz
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 2, 2007

Wish that Ghidorah was using the original classic 60's version heads rather than the newer 1990's job. I do like that Frankenstein however
              "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎