X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drquest
    ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
    • Apr 17, 2012

Originally posted by Godzilla
    Our clan finally saw it Friday night and we all loved it. It really felt like a Marvel comic from when I was a kid.

As far as comparisons with Man of Steel, we missed that in the theater but my wife really wanted to see it. We bought the DVD when it came out, put it in ,and turned it off after about 30 minutes. Neither of us has any interest in finishing it. I'm really stunned as a child of the 70s that there's a Superman movie I really just don't care for or about.
    I didn't see MOS in the theater either, wanted to but didn't have time to. Caught it recently on HBO and really didn't care for it overall. Parts of it was ok, but you could have inserted just about any character in it instead of Superman and change the Krypton name and it wouldn't have changed the story much.
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Retro shirts and stuff
    More retro shirts
    Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Brue
      User without title
      • Sep 29, 2005

spacecaps
      As I mentioned in the "I Just Watched Captain America" I wasn't really awed like most of the members here. So someone asked me in that thread to break down what I didn't like about it and here goes...
      It is a great movie. Thank you for taking up the torch for Hugh complaining about nothing.
      Last edited by Brue; May 10, '14, 9:40 PM.

Comment

• jwyblejr
        galactic yo-yo
        • Apr 6, 2006

Giving this a bump because Starz has started to air it. Was that Von Strucker at the end with Pietro and Wanda?

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎