X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZICA
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by bgiles73
    I just ordered my first Yvette 8.0 , I noticed the picture showed a blonde haired version. Are the black and red haired versions currently available?
    The blonde hair head is the only one that's available for now and it actually old stock, which is why the skin tone is lighter than the body. The heads that should have been shipped with the new bodies have black hair but they weren't ready on time. There was never a red haired version available.

Comment

• nubee
      Career Member
      • Feb 15, 2010

Originally posted by ZICA
      The blonde hair head is the only one that's available for now and it actually old stock, which is why the skin tone is lighter than the body. The heads that should have been shipped with the new bodies have black hair but they weren't ready on time. There was never a red haired version available.
      Will the head with black hair be available later on?

Comment

• medicineman3
        • Jan 17, 2012

Got my order in today!!! The body sculpt is outstanding!!! Now to get working on my customs........

Comment

• ZICA
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by nubee
          Will the head with black hair be available later on?
          Yes, heads with black hair will be available soon but unfortunately there are some paint issues them More on that after they arrive.

Originally posted by medicineman3
          Got my order in today!!! The body sculpt is outstanding!!! Now to get working on my customs........
          Awesome, and thanks for the compliment You should share some pics of your custom figures once they're finished.

Craig

Comment

• bgiles73
            Veteran Member
            • Apr 14, 2010

Got mine in today. I put her in Angelique's dress. I think she makes a better Angelique than the Spectre Toys version with the squishy head. I wish I could find some Gothic looking shoes for her. I might have to borrow something from my two daughters' Monster High stuff! Lol Looks like I'll have to try my luck styling her hair to look like something from Colonial America too. God help us! Any chances that Yvonne will have any snap on foot wear like the ones for the Type-S body over in The 8 Inch Superstore?

Comment

• ZICA
              Persistent Member
              • May 7, 2006

. . . Any chances that Yvonne will have any snap on foot wear like the ones for the Type-S body over in The 8 Inch Superstore?
              It's possible but nothing is currently in the works.

Comment

• bgiles73
                Veteran Member
                • Apr 14, 2010

It would be great to have some alternate feet that would be arched like Barbie or Monster High feet. That would broaden the selection of footwear for Yvonne. I can also see that my daughters will probably want their own Yvonne dolls as well so I'll have to be sending another order your way soon Craig! Lol

Comment

• ZICA
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 7, 2006

It would be great to have some alternate feet that would be arched like Barbie or Monster High feet. That would broaden the selection of footwear for Yvonne. I can also see that my daughters will probably want their own Yvonne dolls as well so I'll have to be sending another order your way soon Craig! Lol
                  Accessory pieces are definitely something I'd like to offer at some point, I've just have to find a reliable factory first.

Comment

• ZICA
                    Persistent Member
                    • May 7, 2006

Finally got the Yvonne heads with the correct flesh color in stock. Bulk discounts are also now available on the figure at the 8 Inch Super Store.

Comment

• JediJaida
                      Talkative Member
                      • Jun 14, 2008

Ordered one!
                      JediJaida

Comment

• darklord1967
                        Persistent Member
                        • Mar 27, 2008

Where can i get one of these female bodies with the lighter skin tone?
                        I... am an action figure customizer

Comment

• ZICA
                          Persistent Member
                          • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by darklord1967
                          Where can i get one of these female bodies with the lighter skin tone?
                          Those are from the first production run which is completely sold out. I'll probably try and do another round of the lighter flesh tone bodies on the next production.

Craig

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎