• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BATMAN89
    Mego obsessed!!!
    • Jul 20, 2010

Originally posted by David Lee
    Barrett,
    As soon as you reply to the kickstarter e-mail, or send e-mail to leedavm@yahoo.com.

Dave
    Thanks Dave!
    It really pays to read the whole email!
    Big Kid Toys Facebook Page!

My Good Trader's List
    My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• Bronxboykev
      Permanent Member
      • Mar 7, 2011

on the Bright side the Brown bodies are in... I ordered 5. 2 have already been reserved for the Mego Joes

Comment

• BATMAN89
        Mego obsessed!!!
        • Jul 20, 2010

Barrett,
        As soon as you reply to the kickstarter e-mail, or send e-mail to leedavm@yahoo.com.

Dave
        Done!
        When will I know if I have the credit, and how do I use it?

My Good Trader's List
        My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• Timothy2251
          Jerks beef with Ten Bears
          • Mar 15, 2008

Just placed another order at the Superstore - now I'll be able to build both AJs I would've gotten via the Kickstarter, as well as a Secret Agent version of sorts! And once I get the e-mail for store credit/refund, I'll have some $$$ to order more stuff later.

Now I gotta get the new AJ logo done up as stickers to put on the outfits to make 'em complete, just like the originals!

Dave and/or Craig, Is the final AJ the one shown holding the Spy Gun and silver 45 on the website? Also, any chance we can see what the final card artwork would've been had the figures gone into production?
          "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• David Lee
            The Fix-it-up Chappie
            • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by Timothy2251
            Just placed another order at the Superstore - now I'll be able to build both AJs I would've gotten via the Kickstarter, as well as a Secret Agent version of sorts! And once I get the e-mail for store credit/refund, I'll have some $$$ to order more stuff later.

Now I gotta get the new AJ logo done up as stickers to put on the outfits to make 'em complete, just like the originals!

Dave and/or Craig, Is the final AJ the one shown holding the Spy Gun and silver 45 on the website? Also, any chance we can see what the final card artwork would've been had the figures gone into production?
            Yeah...the KS throwback AJ would have had the original MEGO M16 as well as the .45

Comment

• piecemaker
              There's no need to fear..
              • Jan 26, 2009

Wow, that is a real bummer that this line had to be canceled. I paid for two as an additional KS pledge so whenever the E-mails go out I think I will take the store credit so I can piece at least one of these together and probably get a couple of those new brown bodies too.

Comment

• apes3978
                Permanent Member
                • Nov 19, 2005

While I wasn't involved in the Kickstarter part of any of this, it is too bad that it's not coming to fruition: It would have been cool to have new A/Js...

Comment

• Timothy2251
                  Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                  • Mar 15, 2008

Yeah...the KS throwback AJ would have had the original MEGO M16 as well as the .45
                  Good to know - thanks, Dave! I think I have a Mego M16 somewhere, so I'll have at least one complete KS retro AJ. I'll have to pick up another for the other one. Secret Agent AJ's getting spy guns, yo!
                  "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                    Verbose Member
                    • Mar 7, 2004

Man, I know I'm late to the party, but I just read this. So sorry to hear this guys. I know you put your heart and soul into this.

Chris
                    sigpic

Comment

• ZICA
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 7, 2006

Refunds and Store Credit

Just wanted to let everyone know that tomorrow I'll start issuing refunds and store credits for the AJ Kickstarter cancellations. David has given me a list of emails that he collected from the Kickstarter campaign so be sure you have access to whatever email is linked to your Kickstarter account.

Craig

Comment

• BATMAN89
                        Mego obsessed!!!
                        • Jul 20, 2010

Ok Craig, I'm giving you the money right back when I make my purchases!
                        Thanks!

My Good Trader's List
                        My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

cool, I needs to do some shoppin.
                          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• SeattleEd
                            SynthoRes Transmigrator
                            • Oct 24, 2007

Craig, this has got to be the quickest I've received an order from you. Placed on Friday and got it today. Like the brown bodies and the good to have the Phantom guns again.
                            Tops all around for customer service.

Thank you and cheers!

Comment

• BATMAN89
                              Mego obsessed!!!
                              • Jul 20, 2010

Removed
                              Last edited by BATMAN89; Nov 19, '14, 6:21 AM. Reason: Saving space

My Good Trader's List
                              My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• ZICA
                                Persistent Member
                                • May 7, 2006

Refunds and Store Credits

I've issued refunds and store credits to people who have responded to David's email concerning confirmation on which option they preferred. If you haven't received that email, please contact David to get the issue resolved. He's given me a list of people who were due an Action Jackson figure and I'm checking the names off as I get confirmation emails that are forwarded to me.

Thanks,
                                Craig

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎