X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by David Lee
    Joe, are you asking for a store credit? or if the stuff is available now? I don't think you'll miss out on anything, we have plenty of everything, and Craig should have the e=mail out soon.

Dave
    yeah I was going to take store credit, I didn't know how limited the new stuff was and would hate to miss out while waiting. really sucks that AJ won't get done.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Timothy2251
      Jerks beef with Ten Bears
      • Mar 15, 2008

ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!! I was looking forward to the two AJs and Sucklord from my Kickstarter contribution! While it sounds like we will eventually get Sucklords, it's the lack of AJs that stings, as I know you guys worked your butts off to make those happen.

Is there any way we can see a pic of what a basic production Type S Action Jackson would look like, if everything went through as planned? Worse comes to worse I'll use my refund/store credit/etc. to build my own. See? All is not lost, you guys STILL get my money!!!

Ordered a bunch of the new stuff before reading this announcement. I shall console myself with the spiffy brown Type S bodies, spy guns, and other stuff in the interim.
      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• JediJaida
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 14, 2008

Dave would you think about producing more flaptop boots?
        JediJaida

Comment

• David Lee
          The Fix-it-up Chappie
          • Jun 10, 2002

Yeah if you don;t mind a litte work, you can build your own from the 8 inch superstore. Head $3, Body $10, Jumpsuit, $5 boots $5... $23 makes a great figure.

Dave

Comment

• SeattleEd
            SynthoRes Transmigrator
            • Oct 24, 2007

David,

Sent you a PM.

Comment

• Brown Bear
              Still Old School
              • Feb 14, 2008

Sad news indeed but the excitement for these left me long ago. I guess the refund comes with good timing with FTC's new Batman wave coming, I'll need the cash anyways.

Sorry things didn't work for you guys Dave. I don't envy you with the task of making it right with so many supporters.
              Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Timothy2251
                Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                • Mar 15, 2008

Are we still getting the t-shirts and stickers at this point?
                "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• BATMAN89
                  Mego obsessed!!!
                  • Jul 20, 2010

Originally posted by Timothy2251
                  Are we still getting the t-shirts and stickers at this point?
                  There was also the Stretch Goal heads and boots... Are those still coming?

I might assemble an A.J. myself, but I was looking forward to the backer card and artwork with the clamshell.
                  I wasn't going to open my A.J.
                  Big Kid Toys Facebook Page!

My Good Trader's List
                  My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• David Lee
                    The Fix-it-up Chappie
                    • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by BATMAN89
                    There was also the Stretch Goal heads and boots... Are those still coming?

I might assemble an A.J. myself, but I was looking forward to the backer card and artwork with the clamshell.
                    I wasn't going to open my A.J.
                    Well it's a tough situation. Since we had to refund money we didn't really reach our goals. Because the parts are unmade, this would be a capital outlay for Craig and I, straight out of our pockets. The minimum amount of parts to be made would be way more than we would give away leaving us to cover a cost of the rest. These excess parts, would have been covered by the loss of the AJ figures. So right now I can't see how we can.

Dave
                    #CHINASUX

Comment

• nubee
                      Career Member
                      • Feb 15, 2010

Well it's a tough situation. Since we had to refund money we didn't really reach our goals. Because the parts are unmade, this would be a capital outlay for Craig and I, straight out of our pockets. The minimum amount of parts to be made would be way more than we would give away leaving us to cover a cost of the rest. These excess parts, would have been covered by the loss of the AJ figures. So right now I can't see how we can.

Dave
                      #CHINASUX

Dang! Sorry to hear about this for ZIC-Away and for us fans.

Maybe a membership drive can be offered again like CasteAway a few years ago? I still have my certificate and glow in the dark totem. ( Dave, you have any more of those totem for sale? I like to buy at least 5 of 'em)

I'm glad for the new inventory. I placed my order for $200+ worth of stuffs.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

I guess its impossible to get stuff like this made on this continent? It sure would be nice to see Made in the USA stamped on a toy.
                        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• BATMAN89
                          Mego obsessed!!!
                          • Jul 20, 2010

Dave
                          #CHINASUX
                          So that means no heads or boots for anyone then, whether you were getting a Type S, an AJ or a Sucklord.
                          That's even more disappointing than not getting the AJ.

My Good Trader's List
                          My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• SeattleEd
                            SynthoRes Transmigrator
                            • Oct 24, 2007

Agreed.

#MADEINTHEUSA

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                            I guess its impossible to get stuff like this made on this continent? It sure would be nice to see Made in the USA stamped on a toy.

Comment

• BATMAN89
                              Mego obsessed!!!
                              • Jul 20, 2010

Dave and Craig,
                              How long will it take to get a store credit for my Action Jackson, so I can turn around and order the parts from your store?
                              Thanks,
                              Barrett

My Good Trader's List
                              My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• David Lee
                                The Fix-it-up Chappie
                                • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by BATMAN89
                                Dave and Craig,
                                How long will it take to get a store credit for my Action Jackson, so I can turn around and order the parts from your store?
                                Thanks,
                                Barrett
                                Barrett,
                                As soon as you reply to the kickstarter e-mail, or send e-mail to leedavm@yahoo.com.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎