X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZICA
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by JediJaida
    I hope you find a new factory soon. Maybe you will have some good luck with the New Year. I was really looking forward to these figures in both 1:9 and 1:6 scale.
    I'm working on that now and so far things look promising.

Originally posted by draconianguard
    Are just the normal Sucklord figure orders going to be filled soon? I ordered the Sucklored trifecta with Vectar and the blind bagged figure. I was curious to know if these were still going to be made.
    The orders for the normal Sucklord figures should be filled fairly soon after the silver heads arrive. I believe the other figures actually need some custom cast parts so David would know more about those than me.

Craig

Comment

• draconianguard
      #1 Ernest Borgnine Fan
      • Mar 12, 2004

[QUOTE=ZICA;1180192]I'm working on that now and so far things look promising.

The orders for the normal Sucklord figures should be filled fairly soon after the silver heads arrive. I believe the other figures actually need some custom cast parts so David would know more about those than me.

Thanks , Craig . At this point, I'm just interested in a refund. Please give me the info on obtaining one. Thanks
      Pop Culture Central - Convention reports, toy reviews and more

Comment

• ZICA
        Persistent Member
        • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by draconianguard

Thanks , Craig . At this point, I'm just interested in a refund. Please give me the info on obtaining one. Thanks
        We're only offering refunds on the AJ figures since those pledges/orders weren't able to be filled.

Comment

• draconianguard
          #1 Ernest Borgnine Fan
          • Mar 12, 2004

Pop Culture Central - Convention reports, toy reviews and more

Comment

• astro-greg
            • Mar 8, 2010

Hi,
            Sorry to hijack the thread, but I never received my original body from the kickstarter pledge. I pledged the amount to get a glow body and regular body, but only recieved the glow body. I have emailed directly, as well as through the forums but haven't had any reply since before the last batch of bodies showed up.

Any chance I could hear from someone?
            Thanks in advance

Comment

• ZICA
              Persistent Member
              • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by astro-greg
              Hi,
              Sorry to hijack the thread, but I never received my original body from the kickstarter pledge. I pledged the amount to get a glow body and regular body, but only recieved the glow body. I have emailed directly, as well as through the forums but haven't had any reply since before the last batch of bodies showed up.

Any chance I could hear from someone?
              Thanks in advance
              Sorry about that and I wasn't aware of the problem until I read this post. I've sent you a PM with instructions on how to get the regular Type S body.

Craig

Comment

• jayraytee
                Career Member
                • May 27, 2011

Yeah I pledged for;

$25 Action Jackson in retro blue jumpsuit with vintage decal with black hair and no beard. This is the Modern AJ on the all-new Type “s” body, sporting a throwback blue jumpsuit with the original AJ long, tall, black, jump boots and packaged in a collector friendly “Super Clam” with all new Artwork!

As far as I am aware, I have not recieved a refund either.
                My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• ZICA
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by jayraytee
                  Yeah I pledged for;

$25 Action Jackson in retro blue jumpsuit with vintage decal with black hair and no beard. This is the Modern AJ on the all-new Type “s” body, sporting a throwback blue jumpsuit with the original AJ long, tall, black, jump boots and packaged in a collector friendly “Super Clam” with all new Artwork!

As far as I am aware, I have not recieved a refund either.
                  PM me your info and I'll check to see what's going on.

Comment

• MegoCapnMike
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 22, 2012

I too responded to the Kickstarter email but never heard back. I just wanted to opt for store credit...
                    Looking for:

--Lion Rock "Mr Rock's" shoes/ boots (these may also be the same as the lion rock monster line boots)

--Mystery Astronaught

Comment

• ZICA
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by MegoCapnMike
                      I too responded to the Kickstarter email but never heard back. I just wanted to opt for store credit...
                      PM me your info and I'll check into it.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎