X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by megoknight
    Jason I was mearly mentioning that Bleit and Theresa can make WOK jackets for us. They have the skillls just haven't attempted to at this time. Seems like a slam dunk sales wise for them. I'll buy some for the right price.
    My experience has been that, however talented, hobbyists will cast what they want to cast or sew what they want to sew. Inspiration is not always equal to perspiration, and money is not always the ultimate consideration. Also, the initial effort of developing & fine-tuning a good pattern is considerable and can be off-putting.

That said, I think we're very lucky to have stitch-smiths like T. & Brian here. Good tailoring at 1:1 scale is challenging; at 1:9 much, much, more so. Sam rightly notes how they have worked (& re-worked) their clothing to improve quality & detail.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• luclin999
      Museum Patron
      • Oct 27, 2011

Originally posted by samurainoir
      Bleit1701 has done prototype suits for a few retro lines and companies, including the Matty Superheroes! Drop him a line... he's good people and he does terrific work.

His customs are on his website and in the custom forum, but what I admire most about Brian is that he really doesn't sit still and is constantly improving and innovating on what he's done previously.
      https://sites.google.com/site/chickencoupcustoms/
      Now I remember Brian! (Bleit1701)

From back in the days when we were on the old Custom Famous Covers newsgroup.

Comment

• draconianguard
        #1 Ernest Borgnine Fan
        • Mar 12, 2004

Originally posted by thunderbolt
        I seriously thing the head and likeness issues with Galactica and SMDM killed interest in both lines. I know it did for me.
        Those are two of my favorite shows and I skipped buying the BBP figures because of how they look. It's unfortunate how those lines turned out IMO.
        Pop Culture Central - Convention reports, toy reviews and more

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎