Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 27121722252627282932 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 330

Thread: ZICA Doing Captain Action

  1. #261
    Join Date
    Jul 30, 2012
    Location
    Bremerton, WA.
    Posts
    841
    Images
    1
    I'm interested in a couple. One to keep as is and another for a possible custom project.

  2. #262
    Join Date
    Nov 2, 2012
    Location
    Behind the miirror
    Posts
    373
    If all goes well, do you have any plans to expand the range?

  3. #263
    Join Date
    May 7, 2006
    Location
    Falmouth, KY
    Posts
    2,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Scousebadger View Post
    If all goes well, do you have any plans to expand the range?
    Most definitely.

  4. #264
    Join Date
    Nov 2, 2012
    Location
    Behind the miirror
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by ZICA View Post
    Most definitely.
    I can see myself giving you even more cash now

  5. #265
    These are very nice will they be available at Big Bad Toy Store ?

  6. #266
    Join Date
    May 7, 2006
    Location
    Falmouth, KY
    Posts
    2,294
    Quote Originally Posted by wise guy View Post
    These are very nice will they be available at Big Bad Toy Store ?
    Thanks! BBTS has carried my other action figure lines so hopefully they'll do the same for this one.

  7. #267
    Join Date
    Jul 10, 2012
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,575
    Any updates on this?

    Still very much looking forward to these.

  8. #268
    Join Date
    May 7, 2006
    Location
    Falmouth, KY
    Posts
    2,294
    Quote Originally Posted by TRDouble View Post
    Any updates on this?

    Still very much looking forward to these.
    Everything is still in the planning stages for the Kickstarter which I'm hoping to have launched by July. There are a couple of surprises in the works that I think a lot of people will be really excited about.

  9. #269
    Join Date
    Jul 29, 2014
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by ZICA View Post
    Everything is still in the planning stages for the Kickstarter which I'm hoping to have launched by July. There are a couple of surprises in the works that I think a lot of people will be really excited about.
    Does July still look good to start?

  10. #270
    Join Date
    May 7, 2006
    Location
    Falmouth, KY
    Posts
    2,294
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Archivist View Post
    Does July still look good to start?
    So far it's looking like I'll be able to launch the Kickstarter at the end of the month.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •