Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Teemu
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 15, 2010

Maybe a 80's Buck Rodgers 3 3/4 line since the 8" format didn't take off like it should of...

The 8" line had an amazing 10 figure lineup,maybe they can make it happen in a new format

Comment

• bgiles73
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 14, 2010

Buck Rogers would be great! I hope Zica and BBP can do something with Battlestar Galactica and 1980's Flash Gordon both of these are lines are licenses BBP had in 8" scale and they would be equally awesome in 3 3/4". V (Visitors), Logan's Run and Planet of the Apes...Hey a guy can dream! I would love it if Funko, BBP, Zica and DST would all collaborate on a Star Trek line for both 3 3/4" and 8". That would truly be a dream fulfilled!

I hope the Twilight Zone line will be extensive and cover a great many of the shows. The Outer Limits would also be nice.

An indepth line of Dark Shadows characters is something I'd really love to see as well. Did the Spectre Toys 8" line fall under Bif Bang Pow's banner as well? I am just extremely excited for all these great retro-type action figures that are being announced!

Comment

• Bionicfanboy66
        Career Member
        • Jul 30, 2012

(cough)Space:1999(cough)Eagle 1 spaceship(cough)

Comment

• Jeff Cope
          Museum Patron
          • Jun 11, 2013

Craig, does this impact SMDM at all? Would be great to get them at the $9.99 price point they're offering TZ at.

Comment

• ZICA
            Persistent Member
            • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Teemu
            Maybe a 80's Buck Rodgers 3 3/4 line since the 8" format didn't take off like it should of...

The 8" line had an amazing 10 figure lineup,maybe they can make it happen in a new format
            I might be willing to revisit that property at some point but for now I've got other things I'd like to try first.

Originally posted by Jeff Cope
            Craig, does this impact SMDM at all? Would be great to get them at the $9.99 price point they're offering TZ at.
            No it doesn't but I am working on getting a lower retail for the wave 2 SMDM figures. I recently started using another factory, the same one that made the Type S body, and their prices are much lower than my old factory. If they're able to pass the quality test with the smaller figures I can see the SRP on future waves going down to around $11.99.

Craig

Comment

• starsky
              veteran member
              • Aug 26, 2007

that's great news craig! also keeping my fingers crossed for some classic battlestar galactica 3.75 inch figures and colonial vipers and cylon raiders!!!

Comment

• JFAWWE
                • Feb 4, 2008

Hi Craig - are you involved with the 3 3/4 inch KISS figures? I'm crossing my fingers!!!!

Comment

• BATMAN89
                  Mego obsessed!!!
                  • Jul 20, 2010

Originally posted by bobws
                  Too bad it's for the 3 3/4" stuff, i don't buy those.
                  Me too. I'm old. 3-3/4" was my little brothers toys.
                  Big Kid Toys Facebook Page!

My Good Trader's List
                  My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• ZICA
                    Persistent Member
                    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by JFAWWE
                    Hi Craig - are you involved with the 3 3/4 inch KISS figures? I'm crossing my fingers!!!!
                    Not sure yet, but the line would be a lot of fun to work on.

Comment

• Remco Monster
                      GLOWS in the Dark!
                      • May 3, 2006

Hope you are Craig! They ARE going to be retro style right? I sure hope so!

Comment

• ZICA
                        Persistent Member
                        • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker
                        Hope you are Craig! They ARE going to be retro style right? I sure hope so!
                        I honestly don't have any idea what style is planned for these figures.

Comment

• Chris
                          Persistent Member
                          • Dec 23, 2009

Originally posted by ZICA
                          Not sure yet, but the line would be a lot of fun to work on.
                          OMG! KISS in 3 3/4 would be hilarious. That is such a great idea. I can't believe it hasn't been done.
                          If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• jp1977
                            • Jun 13, 2013

Can you shed some light on any more Twilight Zone figures besides the first two waves we have seen. I was hoping for some at NYCC I do not believe any were shown. I am hoping for The Nazi Commander in " Deaths Hand Revisited" or some figures from "Masks" or anything really is just great.

Comment

• JediJaida
                              Talkative Member
                              • Jun 14, 2008

It's too bad that the partnership didn't take place around the time that Craig had developed his new male Type S body.

There might still have been complaints about the sculpts (although I doubt it with Craig's attention to detail), but there would have been NONE about the body!

I'm waiting on the Athena that I ordered, and be assured that I will be giving my opinion about her when I get her.
                              JediJaida

Comment

• ZICA
                                Persistent Member
                                • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by jp1977
                                Can you shed some light on any more Twilight Zone figures besides the first two waves we have seen. I was hoping for some at NYCC I do not believe any were shown. I am hoping for The Nazi Commander in " Deaths Hand Revisited" or some figures from "Masks" or anything really is just great.
                                Unfortunately it's not my place to give out any details about the projects I'm working on with them, but I will say that there are more than two waves of Twilight Zone figures. I'm not sure what the release plans/schedule is for them but hopefully Bif Bang Pow will have the figures available to order soon.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎