Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else pre-order series 2 and 3 from The Mego Store?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JDeRouen
    Author of Small Things
    • Jun 14, 2001

I told you that I haven't received my cases of series 3. I've paid for them, I'm sure I will, but I still haven't. I sent you your series 2 in today's mail. That is all I can do.
    --
    Order Small Things, my contemporary fantasy novel featuring Megos, at http://joederouen.com/?page_id=176

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

Since rjm118 posted on July 12, I have been watching this thread with great interest because, thanks to a post on the Marketplace, I bought a set of Teen Titans from JDeRouen. I placed the order, then almost a week and a half later, I PM'ed and emailed Joe for an update on the order. A couple of days later, I discovered this thread, still with no Teen Titans in-hand or a response to my PM or email. After reading this thread (up to a few of the early July 12 posts) and basically being a newbie to this board, I started thinking, "Uh Oh," especially since I sent payment through PayPal as a gift. Early that afternoon, Joe responded to both my PM and email to apologize for his slowness and to let me know that he would get them out on Monday, among other communications that day. Well, it wasn't quite on Monday, but I am happy to say that I did receive my set of Teen Titans yesterday, well packaged and in great condition.

I admit, I was getting a little nervous. Between this thread and not having my items, I was checking my best options on ordering another set of Teen Titans from somewhere else, having to possibly eat the $99 spent as a expensive lesson learned, mostly with using the PayPal gift option. But Joe came through and I have my (second set of) Teen Titans. It was a rougher transaction than I would have liked, mainly for the wait and not knowing the status, and I am not posting this to disparage Joe in any way. I just wanted to let rjm118 and anyone else that may have ordered from Joe that I ordered from JDeRouen and I received my product from JDeRouen. It was slow, but he did get back to me and delivered the merchandise. Thanks, Joe!

Comment

• kerowack
        Career Member
        • Feb 27, 2008

Originally posted by warlock664
        That guy has to be the absolute worst seller ever. What is so difficult about packing and shipping merchandise in a timely manner? Even if you have to sacrifice sleep and personal time, it shouldn't take more than a day or two to get things shipped. Why would someone that (apparently) lazy ever think they could run a "store"?
        Hope it works out for everyone who ordered from him.
        Agree with this completely. The long history of issues coming out of that store makes me wonder why it exists to begin with.....

Comment

• fossilfuse
          Museum Super Collector
          • Oct 27, 2008

If it's any consolation, I have ordered from Joe a few times and always got my items. The last time took A VERY LONG TIME with zero feedback or responses from him, and I just took it as a loss. Then one day the box arrived. Hope that helps.

Comment

• toys2cool
            Ultimate Mego Warrior
            • Nov 27, 2006

That sucks, hope you get your stuff
            "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
            My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• rjm118
              Museum Super Collector
              • Apr 25, 2012

I did get wave 2 yesterday, which I'm happy to finally see in person!

Comment

• TRDouble
                Permanent Member
                • Jul 10, 2012

Great! Hopefully you will get Series 3 soon enough. I know you bought them elsewhere, but those should be easy enough to flip and get your money back.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎