Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are purple/white/red hands coming to the Type S body?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
    • Feb 27, 2014

When are purple/white/red hands coming to the Type S body?

The mego-style hands, so we can swap bodies on Riddler, Joker, Spidey, etc.
  • Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

While you are waiting for different color hands to be reproduced you can use Doc's or CTVT hands. YES I know they are loose but 1 piece of scotch tape around the peg and it fits like a charm.

Comment

• ZICA
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
      The mego-style hands, so we can swap bodies on Riddler, Joker, Spidey, etc.
      You might want to try and buy a roll of clear heat shrink tubing. I bought one on ebay to see if it would work and it did. Just cut a little piece off and put it on the wrist post, than apply heat from a hair dryer. It will shrink an conform to the shape of the wrist post, making it thicker for a tighter fit in the arm.

Craig

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by ZICA
        You might want to try and buy a roll of clear heat shrink tubing. I bought one on ebay to see if it would work and it did. Just cut a little piece off and put it on the wrist post, than apply heat from a hair dryer. It will shrink an conform to the shape of the wrist post, making it thicker for a tighter fit in the arm.

Craig
        IOW, no hands coming in anything other than flesh color? Shame, if you could make a red Spidey hand making his web-spinning gesture it would be a huge seller.

Comment

• ZICA
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
          IOW, no hands coming in anything other than flesh color? Shame, if you could make a red Spidey hand making his web-spinning gesture it would be a huge seller.
          Hands cast in different colors will be offered at some point but for now my top priority is getting the Kickstarer pledge rewards fulfilled. Once that's done, accessory pieces and clothing for the Type S body will be the main focus.

Craig

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by ZICA
            Hands cast in different colors will be offered at some point but for now my top priority is getting the Kickstarer pledge rewards fulfilled. Once that's done, accessory pieces and clothing for the Type S body will be the main focus.

Craig
            Sounds good.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
              Permanent Member
              • Mar 7, 2011

Lantern ring hands would be cool too

Comment

• BATMAN89
                Mego obsessed!!!
                • Jul 20, 2010

Menards, Home Depot, and Lowes have vinyl spray paints in black, white, and tan.
                Auto parts stores carry Duplicolor Vinyl and Fabric Paint in Red, Blue, and Yellow, and some colors you can order.
                I haven't checked it out yet, but Carquest carries Plastikote Vinyl Spray, I saw online. Plastikote had a brown color too.
                All vinyl hands can be painted any color with these paints!

Navy is hard to find though, so navy hands, gloves, gauntlets, and boots please!
                Big Kid Toys Facebook Page!

My Good Trader's List
                My Early Custom Megos

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎