Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Type S Body Glow In The Dark and Clear versions up for pre-order!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZICA
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by pmwasson
    I posted this in another thread, but I really thrilled with the clear bodies! Thank-you!

That's cool! If the clear bodies continue to do well we'll probably have them made in different colors at some point.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

^That's great--what head is that?
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• pmwasson
        Maker
        • Sep 12, 2007

Its just a Mattel Lex Luthor head painted silver. I was trying to make a Silver Surfer, but realized too late that the Silver Surfer doesn't have ears! So it was just lying in my junk drawer.
        sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• pmwasson
          Maker
          • Sep 12, 2007

Originally posted by ZICA
          That's cool! If the clear bodies continue to do well we'll probably have them made in different colors at some point.
          Awesome! I'll be buying!
          sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• madmarva
            Talkative Member
            • Jul 7, 2007

Love to have a green colored clear body

Comment

• darkbros
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 3, 2012

Originally posted by pmwasson
              I posted this in another thread, but I'm really thrilled with the clear bodies! Thank-you!

The White Gloves and White Boots don't look to bad with that figure...I was thinking of a way to repair my Super Joe Luminous
              using the Clear Type S body, and this leads to ideas....thanks pw!
              Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
              https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------
              "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• SeattleEd
                SynthoRes Transmigrator
                • Oct 24, 2007

Paul, that is a great! Well done!

Comment

• Timothy2251
                  Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                  • Mar 15, 2008

Clear purple bodies, mixed with the standard clear bodies = CUSTOM HYPNOS!

hypnos.jpg

PLEASE make this happen!
                  "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• David Lee
                    The Fix-it-up Chappie
                    • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by Timothy2251
                    Clear purple bodies, mixed with the standard clear bodies = CUSTOM HYPNOS!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10449[/ATTACH]

PLEASE make this happen!
                    It's like your Psychic or something...

Comment

• Timothy2251
                      Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                      • Mar 15, 2008

Make it happen, Dave and I'll buy 'em the moment they're available. Saves me some work making my own!

Of course, I'll need a Pulsar for him to fight. New Castaway body with a clear chest so you can see his vital organs... Dave? Make this happen, too! Please?

And some Henshin Cyborgs for us folks who can't make it to MegoMeet. And get Craig to consider see-through and Glow In the Dark versions of Yvonne, too!
                      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• Confessional
                        Maker & Whatnot
                        • Aug 8, 2012

Just wanted to acknowledge great customer services gentlemen… order in and order received inside of week.

The clear bod has such a great presence and design details in person; photos don't do it justice. The glow bod - glow-factor is strong!

These are appreciated quality products; thank you!

Comment

• David Lee
                          The Fix-it-up Chappie
                          • Jun 10, 2002

Thanks! Its always nice to hear we are doing things right!

Comment

• ZICA
                            Persistent Member
                            • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Confessional
                            Just wanted to acknowledge great customer services gentlemen… order in and order received inside of week.

The clear bod has such a great presence and design details in person; photos don't do it justice. The glow bod - glow-factor is strong!

These are appreciated quality products; thank you!
                            Yes, thank you very much. The compliment is greatly appreciated!

Craig

Comment

• piecemaker
                              There's no need to fear..
                              • Jan 26, 2009

Just wanted to let everyone know that the clear and glow in the dark Type S bodies are now in stock and shipping! All of the bodies for Kickstarter and pre-orders are being shipped out today. The flesh tone Type S body is also back in stock but the supply is fairly limited.

Craig
                              I haven't received a shipping notice so i'm thinking I might have slipped through the cracks again. I only wanted the one Glow LE body to check out that was part of this Kickstarter package deal $30.00 for:1 Type "S" solid construction body, 1 type "S" limited edition Glow in the Dark body! All three 3 Vinyl stickers, and All 3 mini-t-shirts.
                              I have received all the Type S bodies now i'm wondering about the one Glow LE body, stickers and tees. Thanks.

Comment

• ZICA
                                Persistent Member
                                • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by piecemaker
                                I haven't received a shipping notice so i'm thinking I might have slipped through the cracks again. I only wanted the one Glow LE body to check out that was part of this Kickstarter package deal $30.00 for:1 Type "S" solid construction body, 1 type "S" limited edition Glow in the Dark body! All three 3 Vinyl stickers, and All 3 mini-t-shirts.
                                I have received all the Type S bodies now i'm wondering about the one Glow LE body, stickers and tees. Thanks.
                                Send me all of your info via PM and I'll get a body shipped out to you ASAP. The stickers and mini T-shirts aren't ready yet.

Craig

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎