X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Lee
    The Fix-it-up Chappie
    • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by Werewolf
    I'm scratching my head at some of their license choices. But I think the Universal Monsters and Nightmare Before Christmas figures look great and are must haves.
    No doubt...monsters always sell...these just happen to be two of the best expected lines to boot.

Dave

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

I have to admit I'm tempted by that Shatner...

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

If we'll seemingly never get 1/9 Addams Family figures, I wish BBP would consider them in this smaller style.

I've had two waves of four planned out in my hopeful daydreams for years...
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• bgiles73
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 14, 2010

I would love a Dark Shadows line that followed this format too. A black and white wave would be good as a variant too.

Comment

• Remco Monster
            GLOWS in the Dark!
            • May 3, 2006

The Addams Family, Dark Shadows, would love to see both in this style. At this point with Addams Family, I would be happy with ANY company, doing them in ANY style. Can't believe nobody has ever done action figures from that show.

Comment

• jonwes
              Museum Patron
              • Nov 17, 2011

These showed up on BBTS for pre-order and I snapped a set up!

Comment

• samurainoir
                Eloquent Member
                • Dec 26, 2006

Pre-orders are up.

Buy The Twilight Zone Henry Bemis 3 3/4-Inch Action Figure Series 1 at Entertainment Earth. Mint Condition Guaranteed. FREE SHIPPING on eligible purchases. Shop now!

Buy The Twilight Zone Nightmare at 20,000 Feet Gremlin 3 3/4-Inch Action Figure Series 5 at Entertainment Earth. Mint Condition Guaranteed. FREE SHIPPING on eligible purchases. Shop now!

Buy The Twilight Zone Living Doll Talky Tina 3 3/4-Inch Scale Action Figure Series 5 at Entertainment Earth. Mint Condition Guaranteed. FREE SHIPPING on eligible purchases. Shop now!

Buy The Twilight Zone To Serve Man Kanamit 3 3/4-Inch Action Figure Series 5 at Entertainment Earth. Mint Condition Guaranteed. FREE SHIPPING on eligible purchases. Shop now!

Buy The Twilight Zone The Invaders Invader 3 3/4-Inch Action Figure Series 5 at Entertainment Earth. Mint Condition Guaranteed. FREE SHIPPING on eligible purchases. Shop now!

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• HardyGirl
                  Mego Museum's Poster Girl
                  • Apr 3, 2007

I understand the feeling. While I don't hate them, I'm not a big fan of them b/c they just weren't my era. Action figures to me are GIJoes, Megos, Big Jim, and even the larger Marx figures like Buck Hunter. Figures that had clothes, cool accessories, and felt good in your hand, not between your fingers. And I know some younger people would disagree and call anything w/ clothes on it a "doll". But the 70s kid in me prefers the afore mentioned action figures to the 3 and 3/4 figurines.

Originally posted by MeerkatMego
                  I know some folks have fond memories of the 3 3/4 format but I've never cared for them. As a kid I saw them as killing off the Mego scale. I know there were a lot of reasons for Mego demise but the kid in me still hates them.
                  "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
                  'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
                  Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
                  If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• David Lee
                    The Fix-it-up Chappie
                    • Jun 10, 2002

I really love these figures... It reminds me of watching the orignal series with my Mom as a kid. She was always such a fan of thes show, and I would have really dug these as a kid.

-Dave

Comment

• spacecaps
                      Second Mouse
                      • Aug 24, 2011

I kind of like these...very Star Warsesque. I guess B&W was the only way to go with these although I wouldn't mind seeing an alternative colorized set. (Customs anyone...) Why not do a Rod Serling figure though. He seems like a no brainer for the first wave.
                      "Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you."

Comment

• jayraytee
                        Career Member
                        • May 27, 2011

I may be the only one, but I kind of wish all the stuff about 3 inch figures was in a different place. I don't hate them, just not interested in them, I come here for ReMego news; megos, new megos, remegos, retro action, whatever you want to call them. It almost seems like some ReMego companies are changing focus and direction, which is fine if they want to, there are collectors groups out there that focus on this stuff.
                        My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• ZICA
                          Persistent Member
                          • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by jayraytee
                          I may be the only one, but I kind of wish all the stuff about 3 inch figures was in a different place. I don't hate them, just not interested in them, I come here for ReMego news; megos, new megos, remegos, retro action, whatever you want to call them. It almost seems like some ReMego companies are changing focus and direction, which is fine if they want to, there are collectors groups out there that focus on this stuff.
                          MEGO made figures in a few different scales, including 3.75".

Comment

• Remco Monster
                            GLOWS in the Dark!
                            • May 3, 2006

Originally posted by ZICA
                            MEGO made figures in a few different scales, including 3.75".
                            Exactly! They made a lot of 3 3/4" figures!

Comment

• samurainoir
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Dec 26, 2006

Originally posted by spacecaps
                              Why not do a Rod Serling figure though. He seems like a no brainer for the first wave.
                              If memory serves (and someone please step in if I'm misremembering), on one of his podcasts (either Geek Shall Inherit or Pod Stallions), Jason Lenzi mentioned that the Serling estate isn't doing any figure licensing, and that the trade-off was they got Shatner instead?
                              My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• BifBangPow! JLabs
                                Career Member
                                • Dec 21, 2009

Originally posted by samurainoir
                                If memory serves (and someone please step in if I'm misremembering), on one of his podcasts (either Geek Shall Inherit or Pod Stallions), Jason Lenzi mentioned that the Serling estate isn't doing any figure licensing, and that the trade-off was they got Shatner instead?
                                Not at all true. The Twilight Zone license allows for most (not all) monster characters and SOME human characters, including current actors that CBS has an active relationship with (Shatner, Nimoy, for obvious reasons). A Rod Serling action figure is completely off limits at the request of the Serling estate.
                                Co-founder, BifBangPow!
                                bifbangpow.com
                                twitter.com/bifbangpow

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎