Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • libby 1957dog
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 3, 2009

THE NECA WEST batmans not too bad ,and for the price a impressive display piece ,how much does every one think the figures 18 inchers will retail at ,more than the $80 $90 the necas are ,anyway i agree with you on the cloth all the way bit ,the joints on my neca cried out for a suit to cover them ,so with some help from my sister, i cant sew for toffe lol , thats what i did ,i cant wait to see what figures have in store for us , it truely is a golden time to be a mego fan or even a super hero fan

Comment

• Hedji
      Citizen of Gotham
      • Nov 17, 2012

Nice mod on the Batman^!

The thing is, the Neca 18 inch Batman is a great looking toy, but not a great feeling toy. The joints are stiff, they seem to click and ratchet roughly rather than smoothly swivel. It feels like it's going to break, so it isn't a satisfying toy to "play with" and move. I would hope that an 18 inch Mego with cloth costume and smooth joints would scratch that tactile itch better than the Neca.

Comment

• jwyblejr
        galactic yo-yo
        • Apr 6, 2006

What about Atom-Smasher?

Comment

• boss
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 18, 2003

The suit on that Batman looks great. Nice idea!
          Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• skullface
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 29, 2012

Conan,Kull,Solomon Kane in 12 or 18 and I am all over them. Price is a big factor on this for me other than on the three stated.
            If a whole line of remegos at 100 or less are up for grabs I would buy most of them.Over 100 just a few,and they would be mostly in the batman family. I dont need more detail just scale up the mego gear. Just the thought of a Thor or Conan or Batgirl done this way makes my inner nerd hurt with joy. The bigger the better.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎