Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegoCapnMike
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 22, 2012

Still haven't received mine from the Kickstarter donation. Have allof the rewards shipped?
    Looking for:

--Lion Rock "Mr Rock's" shoes/ boots (these may also be the same as the lion rock monster line boots)

--Mystery Astronaught

Comment

• ZICA
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by MegoCapnMike
      Still haven't received mine from the Kickstarter donation. Have allof the rewards shipped?
      Currently only the flesh colored Type S bodies are shipping from the Kickstarter rewards. If you were supposed to get some and didn't, PM me your info and the number of bodies you pledged for. Once I have that I'll get them shipped to you asap.

Craig

Comment

• megozilla13
        Persistent Member
        • May 10, 2002

Got mine last week. I think they are fantastic. My one concern was how to attach a flatt style head but that seems pretty easy. Craig and David, I know you guys are working on alot of things at once, but whats your best guess as to when you will have swappable larger chest and upper arms for these guys?

mikej
        WANTED: Removable Mask ROBIN on Kresge style card

Comment

• ZICA
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by megozilla13
          Got mine last week. I think they are fantastic. My one concern was how to attach a flatt style head but that seems pretty easy. Craig and David, I know you guys are working on alot of things at once, but whats your best guess as to when you will have swappable larger chest and upper arms for these guys?

mikej
          We're not moving forward with any additional parts for the Type S body until we have all of the Kickstarter rewards fulfilled. Also, the current version of the body is selling extremely well so we'll probably put clothing and accessory pieces further up on the priority list than new body parts.

Craig

Comment

• nubee
            Career Member
            • Feb 15, 2010

"We're not moving forward with any additional parts for the Type S body until we have all of the Kickstarter rewards fulfilled. Also, the current version of the body is selling extremely well so we'll probably put clothing and accessory pieces further up on the priority list than new body parts.

Craig"

We gonna get suits and stuffs like boots, gaunlets again? If so

Comment

• silentj76
              • Aug 25, 2009

Got my four type s bodies today. What can I say, these are just freakin' awesome. I switched out my ftc batman and robin and they look great. Thanks Dave and Graig, you guys have taken the hobby to a whole new level. Looking forward to all the new things to come. Keep up the great work.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎