Hey Dave, Your Inbox is full!!!
    Big Kid Toys Facebook Page!

My Good Trader's List
    My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• Brown Bear
      Still Old School
      • Feb 14, 2008

I can't wait to see my AJ. Very exciting times.
      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• pmwasson
        Maker
        • Sep 12, 2007

Got mine today! They are great. I hope to post some pictures soonish.
        sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• nubee
          Career Member
          • Feb 15, 2010

I got mine yesterday. I was awarded the wrong pledge though. I received ONE $200 pledge instead of TWO $100.00 pledge. I couldn't find anyplace to contact Cat-Zica about this.

The Type S Body is fantastic. Thanks !!!!!

Comment

• David Lee
            The Fix-it-up Chappie
            • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by nubee
            I got mine yesterday. I was awarded the wrong pledge though. I received ONE $200 pledge instead of TWO $100.00 pledge. I couldn't find anyplace to contact Cat-Zica about this.

The Type S Body is fantastic. Thanks !!!!!
            I am on it... Send me an e-mail to leedavm@yahoo.com with your details and I will get 'er fixed up!

Dave

Comment

• Boywonder0
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 29, 2007

I received mine yesterday! You guys made history! God bless Dave and Craig!

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

I got the one I bought, but not the Kickstarter one yet.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• nubee
                  Career Member
                  • Feb 15, 2010

Originally posted by David Lee
                  I am on it... Send me an e-mail to leedavm@yahoo.com with your details and I will get 'er fixed up!

Dave
                  Thanks. The emailed was just forward. This is part of the reason why Caste-ZICA is the BEST !!!!

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

emailed and pm-ed about the missing kickstarter reward zero response. I bought one and got it in a few days, but have yet to see the one I pledged for.
                    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Timothy2251
                      Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                      • Mar 15, 2008

Got all 20 of my Type-S regular bodies during the Museum blackout - definitely worth the wait! The poseability is off the charts, the extra hands are a great bonus, and they are as durable as all get out. There is SO much customizing potential here with these that, when they eventually start making different body parts to snap into these things, there'll be no limit as to what characters you can make. And no rubber bands to worry about!

Dave and Craig, and everyone associated with this project... BRAVO! BRA-VO! You knocked it out of the park!

Eagerly waiting on the glow-in-the-dark and clear bodies and the other assorted Kickstarter goodies. Also Sucklord and the Action Jacksons, too, and I KNOW those are going to shake things up when they get released!
                      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

and still nothing. No pm or email response. thanks.

Comment

• David Lee
                          The Fix-it-up Chappie
                          • Jun 10, 2002

Joe,
                          Gimme a freaking break dude...the museum has been down, and we are working on lots of stuff...you'll have it soon, we aren't stiffing you on one body.

Dave

Comment

• noelani72
                            27inaleon
                            • Jun 25, 2002

Of all times for our beloved boards to go down... :-)
                            Sean and I got our bodies in during this outage and fellas...let me just say WOW.
                            Freaking game changer, met EVERY expectation of mine, and I am hard to please.
                            I migrated my FTC Wave 1 figures over to the Type-S.
                            All suits fit great as well as accessories.
                            Batman's belt fit the Type-S better than FTC's own body.

Joker's head ripped a bit trying to get it off the FTC body, even with heat...those junk FTC bodies suck. I had to destroy the torso to free the head because it seems like the two torso pieces are sonic welded and don't crack apart (which I realize sounds like an oxy moron of calling their bodies junk).

FTC hand plugs are a tad small and fit loose in the Type-S forearm socket. One can use a dozen methods to remedy something like this and I place no blame on either body.

The Type-S bodies balance great, pose fantastic, have perfect color...and look sooooo Mego it's incredible.

I can't wait to buy more.

Comment

• Brown Bear
                              Still Old School
                              • Feb 14, 2008

I'm excited but still confused. Sorry if I missed it, but if one pledged for a body and an AJ....what's the ETA on those?
                              Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• David Lee
                                The Fix-it-up Chappie
                                • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by Brown Bear
                                I'm excited but still confused. Sorry if I missed it, but if one pledged for a body and an AJ....what's the ETA on those?
                                Not sure what ya mean... but here's a stab. If you ordered bodies and wanted them sent ahead, before your other rewards, we gave you that choice. Hte AJ and Sucklord figures are in production after the Chinese new year and will come next. The Glow and Clear bodies will follow as will the stretch goals (these might all ship together).

Hows that?

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎