Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

Got mine as well. Very exciting.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Timothy2251
      Jerks beef with Ten Bears
      • Mar 15, 2008

Filled mine out this morning and sent it! Also requested the bodies be sent as soon as they're available, though waiting for the Action Jacksons, Sucklord and other stuff is gonna be torture, I tells ya!
      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• Confessional
        Maker & Whatnot
        • Aug 8, 2012

Yes, bring on the Suck! Brick will suffer greatly in the graces of this trinity of chaos!

Comment

• Aricosaur
          Museum Super Collector
          • Jul 26, 2013

I was a bit tardy filling out my survey but I finally did it.

Comment

• pmwasson
            Maker
            • Sep 12, 2007

I see that people who ordered from the store have tracking numbers and are now receiving the new bodies. Did the bodies for the Kickstarter campaign get sent out? I never received a tracking number and don't know if the bodies are on their way or not.
            sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• noelani72
              27inaleon
              • Jun 25, 2002

^^ yea! kickstarter peeps should have gotten packages first IMO.

Comment

• ZICA
                Persistent Member
                • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by pmwasson
                I see that people who ordered from the store have tracking numbers and are now receiving the new bodies. Did the bodies for the Kickstarter campaign get sent out? I never received a tracking number and don't know if the bodies are on their way or not.
                Originally posted by noelani72
                I just got the list of mailing addresses from Dave yesterday and I was filling orders today. By Tuesday all of the Kickstarter body orders will be shipped out. When your order is shipped you should get a notification email from usps.com. However, I've found that these notifications can be hit and miss so don't be too concerned if you don't receive one. All of the orders are being shipped via Priority Mail so if your order goes out on Tuesday at the latest, you should have it by Friday or Saturday.

Craig

Comment

• noelani72
                  27inaleon
                  • Jun 25, 2002

Thank ya sir ;-)

Comment

• JediJaida
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 14, 2008

I never got a survey. What gives?
                    JediJaida

Comment

• ZICA
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by JediJaida
                      I never got a survey. What gives?
                      Unfortunately I can't help with that. You'll have to contact David with any issues concerning the Kickstarter surveys.

Comment

• TomStrong
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jul 22, 2011

Can't wait to see the new body! I've got either a Blue Falcon or Birdman I'm going to use it for.

Comment

• ZICA
                          Persistent Member
                          • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by TomStrong
                          Can't wait to see the new body! I've got either a Blue Falcon or Birdman I'm going to use it for.
                          Cool! You'll have to share some pics in the custom section.

Comment

• SciFiGuyLA
                            Museum Patron
                            • Feb 11, 2009

Originally posted by noelani72
                            You, sir, are 1000% correct.

Originally posted by ZICA
                            I just got the list of mailing addresses from Dave yesterday and I was filling orders today.
                            Okaaaay...

But that still doesn't explain why orders for bodies from the web store are going out the door before bodies for the Kickstarter backers. You just took their money literally days ago. You've had the backer's money since mid August.

"Lucy! You've got some splianing to do!!!"

P.S. - I apologize for being the turd in the punch bowl, but I am a bit miffed.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by SciFiGuyLA; Feb 1, '14, 3:48 AM.

Comment

• BATMAN89
                              Mego obsessed!!!
                              • Jul 20, 2010

Not a HUGE deal, but I kinda thought us Kickstarter people would get first crack at these, and get to post pics before anyone else.
                              Big Kid Toys Facebook Page!

My Good Trader's List
                              My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• David Lee
                                The Fix-it-up Chappie
                                • Jun 10, 2002

Well in this world things don't always work they way we'd like them too, or even the way they should. The reason KS bodies mailed later is that we have no control when people respond to their Surveys. I don't even have your address until you respond to the survey. I made the decision to wait until all surveys for bodies were returned before sending them out. I had to coordinate hundreds of surveys, gather the shipping information, determine if the backer wanted extra bodies and then compile the data for Craig. Selfishly, I wanted to do as much all at once and not have to do over and over again hundreds of times, I decided to wait untill all (99%) of the KS supporters returned their surveys. Now for you guys who were "on it" and got your survey right back... that neans you had to wait on the stragglers, and I agree it sucks. That is just the way it shook out and I apologize with all my heart. Craig and I need to make money to keep our business going so we made the decision to offer these up front, and give you all the option to get them now (basically shipped FREE).

I am truly sorry it worked out the way it did, but I wanted to let you guys know that it wasn't by slight, or oversight, or even choice really. You all who suported the campaign are the reason that anyody else even has them! We didn't, and won't, forget that...

Dave
                                Last edited by David Lee; Feb 1, '14, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎