• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

3A Microman figures.

I personally don't care for them.

3A has revealed some brand new Microman figures! The Microman String Divers will be a line of 6" figures. By making them a smaller size (compared to their normal 1/6 scale figures), these will be much closer in line to the original series in terms of scale. There's only a few photos released at the...
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Starroid Raiders Dagon
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 28, 2013

Yeah, nothing that I would be interested in. I was looking forward to see what they were going to come up with but had an idea based on 3A' prior work that they probably wouldn't be my style. The Assemble Borg line is much closer to Microman and I would probably spend money on those over these if I went into collecting a different size outside the 3.75. I find it funny that something like this comes up around the same time as a line of toys better suited to the Microman line like this one using Marvel characters..
    A new line of Marvel figures by Hasbro has started to arrive at Toys R Us stores recently. Marvel Super Hero Mashers is a line of figures made with modular parts. The idea is that you can mix and match to make your own customized hero. For example, you can make a Hulk with an...

Proportions are not up my road but the customization with additional armor, and weapon sets could be great.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎