Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tdog
    • Jan 15, 2014

How much should I pay for these?

Kinda new to remego collecting, bought 10 Star Trek fig's off ebay ( in 2 deals) for $138 incl s/h
    Kirk
    Spock
    Uhura
    Chekov
    Klingon
    Andorian
    Cheron
    Mugato
    scotty
    keeper

I need to know what the fair price is for sulu, khan, McCoy, Pike, Salt Vamp, Romulan,
    any help much appriciated
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

Being that they aren't making them anymore I would say that $14 each that you are getting them for is more than fair. Retail on these was about $20 each when they came out. I would grab them in a heartbeat at that price. Just my opinion.

Comment

• fallensaviour
      Talkative Member
      • Aug 28, 2006

I think doc sells khan for $35 + shipping so fair would anything under that I would think.
      “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Gorn Captain
        Invincible Ironing Man
        • Feb 28, 2008

Khan and Romulan will be the harder ones. You might need to pay more for those.
        "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

Pike and the Salt Vampire are at the low end of the scale ifor value compared to the others, but overall that's a very descent price, especially with the shipping thrown in. Solid deal.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎