Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is your NECA wish list?

Sons Of Anarchy. The Warriors.

Randy Faulk just said on Pixel Dan's interview that 6-7 more figures are coming this year and we'll see 6 new figures shown at SDCC

I just watched the new Riddick film and I would love a Riddick figure. Stallone would be great as well.

John Carter, Mad Max, Riddick, Blade Runner, Roy Batty, Pris, Snake Plisken, Malcolm Reynolds(Firefly),
    Cheers,
    Guyx1

Images
    Sons of Anarchy, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Firefly, Angel, Burn Notice would all get my money.
    Looking for Mego Thor Helmet and Hammer.
    Mego 12 inch Captain America shield
    Flash Gordon Megos
    Mego Joker original shoes
    Cast-A-way toys Phantom
    Remco Frankenstein boots
    Mego Isis Sandals
    Tarzan suit

Hello My name is John and I am a MEGOholic.

Images
    The "Trooper" Eddie from Iron Maiden was a very neat surprise - never saw that one coming! Of course, now I want a whole line of Eddies from his various appearances on Iron Maiden covers/videos. Aces High, Killers, Somewhere In Time, etc.
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."