Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fitski
    Veteran Member
    • May 19, 2013

Thanks Brian!! for sure I'll bring them with next time you want take pictures! Jane Badler is one of my twitter followers! I didn't have a crush on her back then I was scared of her!!

Comment

• cjefferys
      Duke of Gloat
      • Apr 23, 2006

Great additions Dana, I can't believe how many of the Uruguay figures you've managed to find so far.

Comment

• Fitski
        Veteran Member
        • May 19, 2013

Thanks Chris! I'm using a whole bunch of different searches in the my feed option on ebay so I'm picking up a lot of stuff that I was otherwise missing doing manual searches. There's 1 more Uruguay figure I'm aware of ..a female one that looks like the blonde one I have her eyes are painted an opposite of what I have. I missed on it loose a while back on ebay.

Comment

• apes3978
          Permanent Member
          • Nov 19, 2005

I never would have guessed there was this much "V" merchandise available...

Comment

• Fitski
            Veteran Member
            • May 19, 2013

I'm back! Wow it's been a while since I updated this thread! I do have a few things in the mail so I'll have some more pics in the upcoming weeks!

I finally tracked this figure down, I have seen the figure loose but was holding out for a boxed one. And I finally got it! This figure looks very similar to the other blonde figure, with just a hair and eye colour variation.

Here is all three of the V girls!

And finally here is the Invasion Team!

Comment

• Fitski
              Veteran Member
              • May 19, 2013

Back again with a bigger update! Up first is a V Blue Ray Gun from the Invader Series.

This is a sticker book for the V series, it covers V and V the Final Battle, I'll post a couple of pages, its kind of neat!

I am 1 figure closer to having all 4 of the little V figures. This guy is loose, I only have to get the Diana figure which is on ebay right now but a bit pricey.

I picked up a loose gun a while back, I then found another gun with the background, its got some cool graphics, jeez I gotta get better at reading Spanish! I got no clue what's going on here but it looks awesome!!

And finally I picked something up that I had no idea what it was the seller only had a picture of the top of the box, no pics of the contents..it turned out being a very cool V board game from Star Toys in Italy. This folds out into a 3d board game, it comes with 6 cardboard flat figures and 12 game cards. The "dice" is the blue spinning thing with numbers on it, you just spin it around as opposed to rolling some dice. The awesome Diana wheel thing spins around and has holes, jeez I gotta learn Italian now! Each square on the board either indicates a country or a pick up a card space, and go along the path until you get to the big alien guy on the USA space. This is pretty cool and I'll try getting it translated to figure out the gameplay.

Last edited by Fitski; Feb 7, '15, 8:46 PM.

Comment

• Hedji
                Citizen of Gotham
                • Nov 17, 2012

I just love this collection! Mind-numbing in its variety of products I never knew existed, but would've killed for! Imagine an entire page of the sticker book devoted to the birth of the Star Child! This stuff is awesome!

Comment

• samurainoir
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Dec 26, 2006

sweet christmas is that boardgame awesome!
                  My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Fitski
                    Veteran Member
                    • May 19, 2013

Thanks Hedji! Always good to see someone else like a good star child birth scene!

Hey Ed, yeah it blew me away when I opened it, I had no idea what the contents were! just bought it based on the graphic on the front of the box

Comment

• Fitski
                      Veteran Member
                      • May 19, 2013

Hello! I'm back with another V merch update! Its been a pretty good haul recently, here's what I've found

Up first is a snub nose .38 in a holster, these come from South America, there are a few more toys guns under the Pistola Laser label

And another gun from the Pistola Laser line, its sorta like a V laser pistol but not quite

I found this on Ebay and was extremely happy! Its a V colouring and activity book! Here is the cover and the 1st page, this is pretty awesome, it has find your way to the mothership mazes, draw the other half of a laser pistol and other incredibly cool V inspired things to do. I am working on getting better scans for it and hopefully you'll see it on Colouring Book Theater.

I've completed my collection of PVC V figures, I finally got a loose Diana figure.

This is one of my new favorite things in my V collection, I lost a lot of sleep over this until the auction was over. This is V UFO type spaceship with what looks to be a playmobil guy inside. I can stare forever at this thing, by far my most favorite V item in my collection.

I've contacted the company that made it and I am still waiting to hear back if they hopefully made other V items.

And what would a V update be without another figure from Uruguay!! This one is a variation of Diana, it has different material for the black V on the front compared to my other Diana figure which has has a mesh material . My collection is up to 9 of these now. I'll update this when I get home this weekend with a pic of the 9.

Last edited by Fitski; May 17, '15, 9:14 PM.

Comment

• Hedji
                        Citizen of Gotham
                        • Nov 17, 2012

Oh my, that Playmobil Visitor is priceless! I love this thread and always look forward to updates.

Comment

• cjefferys
                          Duke of Gloat
                          • Apr 23, 2006

Great additions Dana! That little spaceship is awesome!

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                            Invincible Ironing Man
                            • Feb 28, 2008

I love that boardgame. Great graphics!

This collection is really amazing.
                            "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• RickD
                              Persistent Member
                              • Aug 31, 2011

This is by far one of my favorite threads. I love this collection! I'm very envious

Comment

• Fitski
                                Veteran Member
                                • May 19, 2013

Much appreciated!!! Good to hear that other people like seeing this stuff! As promised here is the pic of all the Uruguay V figures

Last edited by Fitski; May 17, '15, 5:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎