X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hedrap
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 10, 2009

Hydra is the next big wave.

Deathlok kills me. I love that character. And you're right about the fabric. Why he's wearing knockoff Under Armour, no idea. Unless we're headed towards a bunch of jokey Bionic Man references.

Comment

• WannabeMego
      Made in the USA
      • May 2, 2003

Is this too obvious...?

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_...Claire_Voyant)
      Everyone is Entitled to MY Opinion...Your's, not so much!

Comment

• Operation:Mego
        I'm the Star Spangled Man
        • May 21, 2011

^^^ That woud be a cool way to lead in the mystic side of Marvel, and perhaps even tie it in with the Dr. Strange film.
        sigpic
        The event where the fans are separated from the true fans.

Comment

• WannabeMego
          Made in the USA
          • May 2, 2003

Did anyone else catch the fact that when Agent Carter gets a call that she will need 4-5 agents, the document she was writing the note on says 'Zodiac' in Big Red Rubber Stamp form...

...also the comic image of 'Nova' was clearly displayed during the sequence when they were discussing 'Guardians of the Galaxy'.
          Everyone is Entitled to MY Opinion...Your's, not so much!

Comment

• May 21, 2011

^^^ Yep, and The Winter Soldier comic-prelude shows Cap, Widow, and Rumlow going after the people who have it.
            sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by WannabeMego
              I was thinking her or Madame Web.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• May 21, 2011

Patton Oswalt has been cast as Eric Koeing, described as an old friend of Nick Fury's.

"I got a call from my agent saying they want you on Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and I said ‘Hell, yes,’” Oswalt said. “I’m lucky that I’m visible enough that they wanted to bring me in to play this character. I’d worked with [executive producer Joss Whedon] before on Dollhouse, and I guess I wasn’t too annoying and they decided to put me on another one of his shows. So I was very lucky.”
                The actor also praised the ABC drama, which has struggled lately with diminishing ratings.

“[They’re] a scrappy bunch of agents who are sort of working on the lower tier levels of the Marvel Universe and trying to stop threats before they even get to the Avengers-level threats. It’s almost like when you watch The Wire, and the guys like Pryzbylewski are just chasing the paper trail but that’s kind of the whole case. That’s where they can bring these guys down, is they’re doing the kind of brutal grunt work. There are these people doing the day to day that keeps the world from spinning into chaos. [They say,] ‘no, we don’t have the shiny Tony Stark, Hawkeye, Black Widow stuff, but we are in it up to our necks and we’re doing it. I really like that. There’s a great sense of camaraderie … They introduced Agent Garrett, who’s one of my favorite Marvel characters, and I kept asking them on the set, ‘is he going to be an android [like in the comics]. They’re just like, ‘You’ll have to wait and see.’”
                sigpic

Comment

• Random Axe
                  The Voice of Reason
                  • Apr 16, 2008

Well, that was a good episode. Finally they are hitting their stride and making some suspenseful television compared to the drek they started out with. Now you can't trust anybody. Deathlok was waaaaay better than any of the stills would indicate. Plus, some leaked pics from future shows indicate further betrayals and hints at Graviton's return. This show just got very, very real folks. Definitely worth watching now.
                  I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• johnnystorm
                    Hot Child in the City
                    • Jul 3, 2008

Great episode! I loved that X-ray view of Deathlok, looked just like the comic, I'm guessing they're going to head toward that look too judging from the little metal bits showing through his forehead.
                    Guess the event happening at the Hub involves the Winter Soldier.

Comment

• trekman101
                      Persistent Member
                      • Feb 6, 2009

I have watched the show from the start and knew it had potential.......can't wait till next week.
                      "Thats the ticket laddie"

Comment

• May 21, 2011

The Winter Soldier has definitely affected AoS:
                        sigpic

Comment

• jwyblejr
                          galactic yo-yo
                          • Apr 6, 2006

Man,that was some twists and turns there at the end.

Comment

• Random Axe
                            The Voice of Reason
                            • Apr 16, 2008

I read something from some poster on some website around the mid-season that they predicted Ward would eventually become Taskmaster. Never made any sense to me until tonight. That was some cold stuff there. I'd love to see him become a recurring villain for this series if it gets picked up for a second season.
                            I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• FETT1
                              Veteran Member
                              • Aug 4, 2012

..believe something major was needed as the series numbers were falling off.....graspin at ratings...grassssspppin....
                              if it AIN'T a toy..I DON'T WANT IT !!!

Comment

• johnnystorm
                                Hot Child in the City
                                • Jul 3, 2008

What a ride... I didn't see the twist with either. Is Ward being controlled or Hydra all along? And how is Coulson going to fuel that plane without Shield?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎