Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Random Axe
    The Voice of Reason
    • Apr 16, 2008

It was Dr. Streigen(?), the doctor who talked to Coulson. And I think that thing in the tank was definitely Kree. The shat just got real on this show, folks.
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• johnnystorm
      Hot Child in the City
      • Jul 3, 2008

I thought at first they were heading to Wundagore Mountain, or maybe it was that unnamed. I think you are right about it being a Kree warrior... So maybe Skye isn't SpiderWoman like some suspected... Maybe she is Captain or Ms. Marvel .

Comment

• jwyblejr
        galactic yo-yo
        • Apr 6, 2006

Sif doesn't think it's Kree. But who knows for sure?

Comment

• johnnystorm
          Hot Child in the City
          • Jul 3, 2008

Atlantean? They're blue...
          Great episode tonight! And looks like Fury has a mole on board?

Comment

• Random Axe
            The Voice of Reason
            • Apr 16, 2008

the last 45 seconds of last nights episode almost made the entire season for me. That was a cool revelation. I guarantee that phone call makes it into Winter Soldier somehow. Terrific twist

Comment

• johnnystorm
              Hot Child in the City
              • Jul 3, 2008

I'd also guess Coulson is in the next Avengers film, since he asks Sif to not tell Thor he's alive as he wants to tell him in person. So maybe this season will run right into the Avengers movie and then back on to TV.
              Also nice to see a little more humor added, Coulson's dry wit with the "Thanks for that ." line to Sif for defeating Frost Giants, and the bit where he cons the science kid into thinking he's brainwashed. they could use a little more of that.

Comment

• Random Axe
                The Voice of Reason
                • Apr 16, 2008

Despite the awful start to this show, they really have done some soul searching and came out strong in the second half. They aren't 100 percent there, but they seem to have an idea what they want to be. The production value has grown exponentially, the writing has improved as well. I actually look forward to this each week now. Hopefully next season, once they have a full one under their belt, they can introduce some more Marvel characters and have some of the costumed variety. Cool stuff recently.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jun 20, 2011

Overall, I really enjoyed this episode of AoS, although I really wish Sif and Lorelei's arena would've been Las Vegas instead of the interrogation room of the the Bus. Watching Jaime Alexander in those scenes as Sif makes me even MORE sorry that DC passed her over for WONDER WOMAN (or perhaps Jaime told DC no way). Perhaps MARVEL should give Sif HER own show and then really make DC look silly!
                  sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• johnnystorm
                    Hot Child in the City
                    • Jul 3, 2008

My wife never heard of Sif,she asked me how she compared to Wonder Woman. I told her Sif would kick WWs butt.

Comment

• clemso
                      Talkative Member
                      • Aug 8, 2001

My guess is that the creature in the tank is a Gamma mutation. They have just announced Glen Talbot as a guest, so hopefully some Hulk cameo (easily done) or Abomination appearance. The clairvoyant could also be the Leader.

Comment

• boss
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 18, 2003

I think the show has been pretty solid from the beginning. I can only imagine how difficult it is to develop you own TV universe, and then make it fit into a much larger universe (multiple movies and comics) while trying to keep diehard nerds like us happy and the other 98% of the population tuned in.
                        Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• Operation:Mego
                          I'm the Star Spangled Man
                          • May 21, 2011

Originally posted by boss
                          I think the show has been pretty solid from the beginning. I can only imagine how difficult it is to develop you own TV universe, and then make it fit into a much larger universe (multiple movies and comics) while trying to keep diehard nerds like us happy and the other 98% of the population tuned in.
                          Yeah, I've liked it from the beginning as well. The ongoing Centipede arc has been very cool and has taken some unexpected turns, while the more stand-alone episodes really helped with character development (the many references to the films every week are an added bonus too).
                          sigpic
                          The event where the fans are separated from the true fans.

Comment

• May 21, 2011

sigpic

Comment

• May 21, 2011

Last edited by Operation:Mego; Mar 19, '14, 1:16 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
                                Hi Ernie!!!
                                • Feb 15, 2004

hope Deathlok's a work in progress, cause right now he looks like a reject from Smallville.
                                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎