Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnnystorm
    Hot Child in the City
    • Jul 3, 2008

Skye has some latent superpowers as well now? I read somewhere she's going to be revealed as Jessica Drew (SpiderWoman). While I can see her having the powers, I'd be surprised to see her in the costume. But it would be a good way to get a spider hero into the Avengers since they've screwed up the Spiderman movie rights.
    Not liking the current Coulson whiny guy attitude. Hope they resolve that soon. I still think he's an LMD and the "real" Coulson is tucked away at SHIELD HQ recovering still. That " magical place" comment still bugs me as to why he kept saying that phrase, as the reveal had nothing magical in it.

Next week Stan Lee!!!

Comment

• jwyblejr
      galactic yo-yo
      • Apr 6, 2006

^Not next week. February 4th.

Comment

• johnnystorm
        Hot Child in the City
        • Jul 3, 2008

Oops, next TIME!

Comment

• Random Axe
          The Voice of Reason
          • Apr 16, 2008

I mentioned this in a post above, but did anyone else catch the Bucky Barnes reference on the SHIELD wall of heroes? I think this was a little preview of what's coming with Winter Soldier. I think they did a couple of experiments with Barnes before Rogers cause when the hell was he ever an agent? Cool little tease nugget.
          I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• Aricosaur
            Museum Super Collector
            • Jul 26, 2013

I guess my pet theory that Centipede is AIM is out the window since Hydra, Centipede, and AIM are all mentioned in the same breath.

Liked the episode. It was cool flying the jet into the vortex (the polar vortex, eh, eh. Uhm, yah. Sorry. )

I could go for a sub-line of 4" figures with a jet. Hasbro hasn't done a 4" Coulson yet, have they?

Comment

• bleit1701
              Career Member
              • Jan 1, 2009

I did hear the Bucky reference too. Maybe all the 'Howling Commandos' from WWII are considered Shield agents.

I think some flashback eps would be cool. 50's, 60's 70's etc. Young Fury and such.
              Better late than never.....

Comment

• samurainoir
                Eloquent Member
                • Dec 26, 2006

http://marvel.com/news/tv/2014/1/17/...ents_of_shield.

Jaimie Alexander fans! Guess who's showing up on SHIELD? Be great to see her in a Xena-like spinoff series.
                My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Operation:Mego
                  I'm the Star Spangled Man
                  • May 21, 2011

Oh that will be awesome!
                  sigpic
                  The event where the fans are separated from the true fans.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                    galactic yo-yo
                    • Apr 6, 2006

It's doubtful but I'm wondering if maybe the Clairvoyant is Kang. Being from the future he'd know what would be going on.

Comment

• May 21, 2011

Mike is confirmed to become Deathlok.

“We’ve been leaving breadcrumbs along the way,” Jeph Loeb said. “This is a major Marvel character appearing on TV, on film for the first time.”

And the Asgardian Lorelei will appear played by Elena Satine.

Also coming aboard is the character of Lorelei, a villain from Thor’s home of Asgard; footage was shown of her and the Lady Sif facing off. ”You are in the back half of the movie,” executive producer Jeff Bell said of the remaining episodes of the season. Added Loeb: “We set it up, now we’re going to pull the trigger.”

sigpic

Comment

• Random Axe
                        The Voice of Reason
                        • Apr 16, 2008

Unusually long origin story for Deathlok, but cool they are finally bringing that to the show. All signs are pointing towards High Evolutionary as the clairvoyant I think. If Skye is indeed going to become Jessica Drew, then this makes sense she's from Wundagore. Also, if you click on the link, scroll down to his list of powers. It would also be a great way to introduce Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver without using the dirty mutant word.

Dr. Herbert Edgar Wyndham was a brilliant Oxford educated scientist and a cosmic philosopher with an obsession for understanding the complexities of evolution. His journey began with a desire to explore the mysteries of human DNA, which led him to create a serum that transformed him into the High Evolutionary.[4] As the High Evolutionary, he possessed incredible powers and intellect, and he continued to study and explore the universe in search of the secrets of genetics. He established his base
                        I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• May 21, 2011

That would be a cool way to tie everything together. And their appearance on A.o.S. could set-up their appearance in Age of Ultron.
                          sigpic

Comment

• May 21, 2011

The first image of Jaimie Alexander as Sif in A.o.S. has been released:

The episode, titled Yes Men, will air March 11, 2014.
                            sigpic

Comment

• May 21, 2011

sigpic

Comment

• jwyblejr
                                galactic yo-yo
                                • Apr 6, 2006

Did Simmons say she was talking to Dr.Strange? Hard to tell with her accent.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎