Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

I'm wondering if maybe it's not Atlantean. Be a good way to tie-in to a future Sub Mariner movie.

Comment

• boss
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 18, 2003

Renewed!
      Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• boss
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 18, 2003

Season finale... two thumbs up!!!
        Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• Random Axe
          The Voice of Reason
          • Apr 16, 2008

They left off a lot of questions but they can wrap that stuff up next season. I think ABC has been reading internet boards and realized Clark Gregg isn't cutting it as a lead actor, especially in the field, so they found a way to move him into the director position of the rebuilding Shield and he controls the teams from there like Fury. Wow did this show start off rough but finished in a good way. Looking forward to seeing what they come up with, and hopefully they fix their shooting schedule so that there aren't as many breaks.
          I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• jds1911a1
            Alan Scott is the best GL
            • Aug 8, 2007

Finale was solid but it certainly seems to be written as a series finale for a show that a second season didn;t seem in the works

spoilers
            I loved both garret deaths and watching May kick butt. LOVED HER NAILING WARDS FOOT. I thought the interaction between Clark Gregg's coulson and Sam Jackson's fury was the best 5 minutes of the episode. It'll be interesting to see if ward comes back at all next season. Patton Oswald was back as a different Agent Koenig LMD???
            Last edited by jds1911a1; May 14, '14, 7:53 AM.

Comment

• FETT1
              Veteran Member
              • Aug 4, 2012

..The show was actually GOod...but still not getting NO SUPER HEROES ????...Where are they ??

oh well...sure fanboys will chime in here ....

GOLDBERGs was AWwwwwwesome .........
              if it AIN'T a toy..I DON'T WANT IT !!!

Comment

• Mego Magyar
                Permanent Member
                • Jan 17, 2011

Originally posted by jwyblejr
                I'm wondering if maybe it's not Atlantean. Be a good way to tie-in to a future Sub Mariner movie.
                I'm beginning to agree after some of the dialogue in the finale like:

Spoilers!!

Garret seeing the world beneath this one and when the 2 ( can't remember their names - Fitz & Simmons? ) were under water talking about the ocean is where life started.

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                  valar morghulis
                  • Mar 8, 2005

I didn't think the finale was a home-run, but compared with how bad the show was originally, I'm not complaining.. this Variety article sums it up pretty well..

One of the recurring gags used during the upfront presentations has involved the comic-book spinoff TV shows — “Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD” and Fox’s upcoming “Gotham” — which essentially try to tap into the power of the Avengers and Batman, respectively, without access to the signature characters. That flimsy relationship to the rest of the […]

Comment

• johnnystorm
                    Hot Child in the City
                    • Jul 3, 2008

Even though Garrett was ... Uh, splattered a bit, I think he could still come back, reconstitute slowly. With all the talk of universes & evolution, I expect he could become the High Evolutionary.?
                    Which would tie in to Skye being SpiderWoman.
                    Glad to see that Ward was sent away a bad guy with no last minute change of heart & reprieve.
                    So is Patton Oswalt an LMD?

Comment

• jds1911a1
                      Alan Scott is the best GL
                      • Aug 8, 2007

Originally posted by johnnystorm
                      So is Patton Oswalt an LMD?
                      gotta be

Comment

• megocrazy
                        Museum Trouble Maker
                        • Feb 18, 2007

I've gotta say I thought the show did a complete 180. I loved the twists. Never saw the whole Hydra, Ward as a bad guy deal. I thought DC was dead on with Arrow, and had finally beaten Marvel, though only on the small screen. AoS finished about as strong as they could have. Love both shows. Hope they do as well with Flash. In comparison, I can't stand the Spider Man reboot. Haven't liked anything DC has done in years. We'll see where their future goes with Batman vs Superman.
                        It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎