X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kissrules78
    • Sep 21, 2009

Looking for my last few cards--will trade Wolfman from Tomland

Happy New Year Ladies and Gents!

Nearly 2 years ago I sold my loose Mego collection of around 25 dolls. I forced myself to stop coming to the boards because I had to stop. About a year ago, I started it up again, but this time promised myself everything has to be 100% original, and I want the original boxes. So, although it's a small collection (I have 4 total boxes and just 2 dolls--lol), I am back! At the same time, I would like to finally complete my Mego Museum card sets, as I see now 2nd printings are being released and I want originals before more 2nd prints are released. So, here are my remaining wants, I do have a large trade pile but it's in storage and I won't have it out until next week. So for now, I have a few doubles of the new Wolfman Tomlandmonsters card and hopefully can get my set going (and finished).

So who needs the Wolfman? (card #4 from the Tomlandmosters.com set)

I need from the original set (now down to just 3!!!);

#28 Penguin
    #45 Cheron
    #51 Talos

So for now, that's what I need. Once I get through my sets and see what else I'll post. Because I only have 2 Wolfman cards left, I am looking for trade only at this time. If I can get more, I will be happy to send them out.

LMK if you have any cards I need folks!

Thanks for looking,
    Jay
    Last edited by kissrules78; Jan 5, '14, 9:29 AM. Reason: got some of the cards off the list
  • Troy
    All Around Nice Guy
    • Jun 17, 2001

I have Invisible Girl PM me your address and she's yours!

-Troy

Comment

• Dennisandco
      • Dec 25, 2007

I've got #'s 55 , 62 and 80 . PMing you .

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎