Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Lee
    The Fix-it-up Chappie
    • Jun 10, 2002

Got my Factory Sample today... whoa... I am blown away. The quality alone is on another level... The added articulation and individual tension points (no rubber bands) take the posing possabillities off the chart... The factory will be doing some tweaks but overall this is a slam dunk/homerun/touchdown in one!

As for compatibility:
    Hands- Type 2 of course, older Doc Mego, Older CTVT, Castaway if your swap the disc and plug.

Heads- New FTC, CTVT, DOC MEGO, BBP, Castaway, Retro Mattel (best fit so far)... Some fit better, some are tight, but with a little heat they all snap right in. Resin guys will have to manipulate the plug, but once we have our heads out you can replicate our plug for a perfect fit.

Clothes- Universal... from AJ-CAT-BBP and older CTVT...

Boots- 100% Universal

This really is a game changer... I will post pix and a better review this week.

Comment

• David Lee
      The Fix-it-up Chappie
      • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by fallensaviour
      also no wrist pins.
      Not quite, the pin is only visible from one side... it actually snaps flush with the hand on one side (you can see the pin), the other side snaps into an internal recess on the other side of the hand (on the inside) so the pin is enclosed on one side. It's really slick and you can still swap the hands on the hardware...

Dave

Comment

• fallensaviour
        Talkative Member
        • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by David Lee
        Not quite, the pin is only visible from one side... it actually snaps flush with the hand on one side (you can see the pin), the other side snaps into an internal recess on the other side of the hand (on the inside) so the pin is enclosed on one side. It's really slick and you can still swap the hands on the hardware...

Dave
        Wow!!!
        That sir is outstanding,Thanks for letting me know.
        “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Boywonder0
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by David Lee
          Got my Factory Sample today... whoa... I am blown away. The quality alone is on another level... The added articulation and individual tension points (no rubber bands) take the posing possabillities off the chart... The factory will be doing some tweaks but overall this is a slam dunk/homerun/touchdown in one!

As for compatibility:
          Hands- Type 2 of course, older Doc Mego, Older CTVT, Castaway if your swap the disc and plug.

Heads- New FTC, CTVT, DOC MEGO, BBP, Castaway, Retro Mattel (best fit so far)... Some fit better, some are tight, but with a little heat they all snap right in. Resin guys will have to manipulate the plug, but once we have our heads out you can replicate our plug for a perfect fit.

Clothes- Universal... from AJ-CAT-BBP and older CTVT...

Boots- 100% Universal

This really is a game changer... I will post pix and a better review this week.
          Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

This is beyond awesome!

Comment

• jayraytee
              Career Member
              • May 27, 2011

The more I look at the Batman photo the more I think I like the slightly smaller head. To me it looks like it is better proportioned to the body than even old Mego figures.

I won't be able to buy everything FTC puts out, but what I am able to buy I definitely will be swapping the bodies to these.

Really, if we were able to combine the best parts of all these companies... it would be quite a formidable product. Take the licensing FTC has, these bodies, some of the better backing card art... some of the sculpting Doc had on the Universal Monsters.... it would be the Mego of the future for sure. Although, it might be the competition between the companies that is bringing out all these incredible innovations and improvements. It seems like at least to some extent the market is rising from the ashes.
              My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎