Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeffbearco
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 27, 2011

I'm up to 6 figures now. I REALLY hope they make all of the Doctors. I'm sorry to say, I was a day late finding out about the Tardis sale. I may end up making one myself just to put on display with the figures.

As they work through villains and supporting characters, I'm most interested in figures that span multiple Doctors. The Cybermen and Daleks are good examples of these and I have one of each. I'll also admit that I the Silence and Weeping Angels are personal favorites from the more recent Doctors. I'm hoping they become recurring villains. I'd also probably pick up new versions as long as we don't end up with 5 different versions of Cybermen or a Dalek in every color.

For now, BRING ON THE DOCTORS!

JeffBearCO

Comment

• THE FALCON
      Career Member
      • Jan 2, 2011

I for one do want to see as many versions of Daleks as possible! Including Davros!
      Last edited by THE FALCON; Dec 3, '13, 7:06 PM.

Comment

• the_nomad
        • Apr 11, 2011

As a question for Jason at Bif Bang Pow- Can we expect higher edition sizes for some of the future releases in the Doctor Who ranges, such as the Peter Capaldi 12th Doctor? I think one of the reasons that the 1st Doctor has sold so well is that former collectors (like me) of the Character Options/Underground Toys 5 inch Doctor Who figures have been switching to collecting the Bif Bang Pow figures as we are disappointed by the pretty poor 3 3/4 inch scale figures that Character Options/Underground Toys have put out this year (BBP's output has been vastly superior in my opinion). The BBP Capaldi Doctor will probably be the only action figure I'll buy of that Doctor and I wouldn't want him to sell out!
        http://somethinggeekythiswaycomes.podbean.com/

Comment

• BifBangPow! JLabs
          Career Member
          • Dec 21, 2009

Originally posted by the_nomad
          As a question for Jason at Bif Bang Pow- Can we expect higher edition sizes for some of the future releases in the Doctor Who ranges, such as the Peter Capaldi 12th Doctor? I think one of the reasons that the 1st Doctor has sold so well is that former collectors (like me) of the Character Options/Underground Toys 5 inch Doctor Who figures have been switching to collecting the Bif Bang Pow figures as we are disappointed by the pretty poor 3 3/4 inch scale figures that Character Options/Underground Toys have put out this year (BBP's output has been vastly superior in my opinion). The BBP Capaldi Doctor will probably be the only action figure I'll buy of that Doctor and I wouldn't want him to sell out!
          We actually made a tiny quantity of carded 1st and 11th Doctor figures just for you - our Mego board collectors. The remaining figures are in our Tin Tote set. As far as edition sizes, we set them as a result of pre-order interest. Each series and character varies. Sorry this answer isn't specific, but it's just the nature of this business.
          Co-founder, BifBangPow!
          bifbangpow.com
          twitter.com/bifbangpow

Comment

• Gorn Captain
            Invincible Ironing Man
            • Feb 28, 2008

I'm glad the First Doctor was released on a card (thanks, BBP!), as it really bothered me not to be able to add this one to my Wall of Who.
            To be honest, I hope any future Doctors also get released carded (I'm not a big fan of the totes), and that this is announced in advance. I first got the ones from the tote (thinking, it's my only option), so I now have two Hartnells.

I can't wait to add a Troughton or Pertwee!
            "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• THE FALCON
              Career Member
              • Jan 2, 2011

Can you post a pic of your wall of WHO? I'd like to see it.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                Invincible Ironing Man
                • Feb 28, 2008

It's not as grand as it sounds...
                This is a photo I took a while back, it's top right corner...DSC01661.jpg
                I'm hoping BBP will allow me to fill the entire wall!
                "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• THE FALCON
                  Career Member
                  • Jan 2, 2011

Love that room. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡